What do YOU say?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DRIVER_B_III_RASC, Dec 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What various euphemisms do you employ when going to urinate or defecate. I use 'lemon' for lemon dash, ie, slash and dump for sh*t or if I've had a few I announce loudly that I'm going to evacuate my bowels.
  2. If in a pub I go and top up the lager barrel.

• Like Like x 1
  3. In polite society, bodily functions do not need to be described. A simple "excuse me" will suffice. :)
    • Like Like x 4
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

'Download' when I go for a crap,'Emergency Download' when I'm realllllyyy dying for a crap & 'Slash' for a pish..
  5. Strain the greens and give birth to an Italian.
  6. Drain the snake, syphon the python, going for gypsies kiss, going for a tom tit, raking the cage out, laying some cable, dropping the kids off at the pool, the list goes on! I recommened the Viz Profanisaurus for further suggestions...
  7. And don't forget afterwards things like 'you don't buy beeer you only rent it', 'out with the old, in with the new', 'phhoar, I'd give it 10 minutes before going back in there', 'better out than in' and 'fuck me, that was worse than giving birth'.The ladies love all that.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Just off to drop the kids at the pool...
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Going to the little girls room
    • Like Like x 1
  10. moulding clay...
  11. Release the Kraken is a good one.
  12. I believe sir, I've had bigger shits than that. Probably scarier ones aswell?