What Do You Really Want from Life?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The_Snail, Nov 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For me, it would be a nice bed, my dog, my house, my family, Yorkshire puddings, and my dog.

2. No bed, eat the dog, level the house and bloody Yorks Pudding!!

However, really, retirement hut on a nice beach some where with 'Fido' running around - thats the wife by the way!

3. Chocolate

4. I recently heard that there was some organisation in Switzerland that will put a roof over your head, feed you, clothe you and give you all the smack your body can handle. After 16 years trying to teach English to pointyheads I think that is something I could aspire to as a way to wind down in my twilight years. Yes. Get to live in the same country as Bryan Ferry, look like him, and all for free!!!!

5. Pack all this working with nutters sh*te, have enough cash to move to Lindos (Rhodes) and not work again unless I choose, oh, yeah and have the well built bint from the Special K adverts there as my 24/7 sex slave.

As an addenum to the move to Lindos, I should mention the captain's house I purchase there should be re-jigged for British plumbing and electrics..............

My kid settled and to have plenty of acccess to the little blighter so I can train her mother's slackarsed ways out of her (I think she may actually be doing that for herself tho'...lol)

Obviously, a staff of 4 to attend to my every need and to never have to do another piece of fcuking paperwork EVER again!

Oh, and a Goat called Boris..............

And last but not least to see my ex-missus married to her current bloke (Boy do they deserve each other!) it'd be nice to see her shackled to someone just as obnoxious as herself..................

6. My dogs,fishing rods, shotguns, and camper van in Wales with a few bottles of single malt ah heaven

7. Wide tart with a wide arrse in a wide house with a wide bed on a wide island and drive about my wide island in my fckin wide car smoking my bleedin wide cigar. :p

8. One bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer. Factories, mind.

9. a fcker of a good man!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Mmmmm............!

10. Another ten years. Oh! and if they can be as good as the last ten,

a bonus. :wink:

11. To be happy, healthy, to be in love & to be loved

12. Jack Daniels, Chicken Tikka Pilau Rice & a naan, my dog, Col U to be promoted & incase SWMBO is reading this ... marry the girlfriend, children, not to goon ops & not to give Cheryl Cole a damn good rifling!

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not to have to work on a bleeding weekend!

14. A blow job from Jessica Biel while Olga Kurylenko shoves a warm Mars Bar up my wrong un.

15. Inter to sell Adriano ( tomorrow if possible!), Mancini back as manager and Danny Dyer as my personal sex slave.

My dog not waking me up to go for a walk when i'm trying to get a lie in would be appreciated too :x