What do you really enjoy doing?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wonk_Mog, May 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aside from the most obvious of semen ejaculatory discharge what is the feeling that gives you the most pleasure?
  2. a good poo
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

pooing on your mum while ejaculating semen, while your nana sits in the corner watching and pleasuring herself with a variety of fruits and vegetables. and your dad watches.
  4. I rather like the sensation of pushing out a good log meself]
  5. Letting the lift door close when someone is running to get in (the older they are the more I enjoy it!)
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

dropping my guts just as a. you're getting out of a lift or b. getting off the tube - and other people are waiting to get in.
  7. crafting a shite so well that it's still coming out of my arse when it hits the water, so that you get the silent slide into the depths effect, genuinely makes my day.
  8. Lighting a fire, somewhere deep in my genes lies the distant memory of failing to light the ovens in Pudding Lane :x
  9. Ahh this has found the right level.
    Walking past some bint in sainsburys and out of the side of my mouth comes the phrase "fat slag".
  10. Shitting with a popular mechanic in one hand, IMing with a horny 16 year old girly in the other and my gut full of braaivleis.
  11. You are 5Alpha and I claim my fiver! :lol:
  12. Are you familiar with many popular mechanics?
  13. Hitting stupid people. It's very liberating and does good for society as well.
  14. try doing it when you are in a car, mustmuch mor eeffective
  15. drinking a nice cup of t :p