Goku said:
Air guitar??? 8O
That’s walting talk :twisted:

I have 3 guitars, none made of air :roll:

This is my baby

It's bent :?
Pahhhh!!!
Philistine!!!

It was designed by Kurt Cobain (aka god :D ) and is a combination of the Fender Mustang and Fender Jaguar.

It’s a work of art I tell you :D

De light was out,
De po was full,
So I did it on de Fender.

I have a copy Black Les Paul under the bed and a pile of dust

At one point i did have a Fender Lead II which was a halfway house between the Strat and the Tele but I found I couldn't eat it so I sold it for beans

Livin_on_a_prayer said:
on your air guitar? :headbang:

I got my first real six string, bought it at the five and dime, played it til my fingers bled! was the summer of '69!!
...A hot soldering iron down your ribs?

Livin_on_a_prayer said:
on your air guitar? :headbang:

I got my first real six string, bought it at the five and dime, played it til my fingers bled! was the summer of '69!!
I'm crap at air guitar, given that i only have two fingers and a thumb on my right hand however that doesnt stop me strumming :D

My rendition of "smack my bitc.h up" on the air Ocarina isnt to bad.

G

Goku

Aside from my Jagstang (who must be worshiped and loved :D ), I also have a black Horner strat and an electric-acoustic Encore, far too many effects pedals, and a Marshall combo amp that could shake a house down.

Air guitar… pahhhh

Who the fek is Goko???

Cait said:
I'm crap at air guitar, given that i only have two fingers and a thumb on my right hand however that doesnt stop me strumming :D
With the squeak as you strum and the bass of the groans it makes for a marvellous melody.

Fellas, why the fcuk would you want to play guitar? Do you not have penis's?

Ive never understood Brian May, a dodgy haircut and a show off attitude, given a stage and an audience I'd stretch and stroke my sausage and banjo string for all to see......

I had a mate in the Hebrides who had a Squier Strat and a 10W practice amp, he decided that a bigger amp would make him play better so he got a fuck off Marshall half stack, and a Zoom 2020 to boot

Made his spare room shake though !!

( I have a 15W Peavey amp and a Marshall Guvnor pedal and a CryBaby Wahwah with a scratchy pot)

If I had a guitar now I would smash Slates and Spike7851 with it.

For my own amusement I would tie myself up with the electric flex and restrain the blood flow to my penis and other extremities

The Amp, I would balance against my pods, I'm sure the vibration would cause me a rather pleasant orgasm

minister_doh_nut said:
The Amp, I would balance against my pods, I'm sure the vibration would cause me a rather pleasant orgasm
Do that and i'll pluck "who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler" on your banjo chord.

And I'll follow that up with............... a hand full of pod sick

but I will pat 'In the jungle' gently on my moobs as I fill yer mits :D