What do you plan to do on 21 Dec 12 when it all ends?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Giancarlo_Badass, Jan 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My plan is to see it out in a vodka/red bull drunken orgy involving Nigella Lawson, a double bed with rubber sheets and a bottle of Johnsons Baby Oil!

Must send her an invite!

2. Will there be a Zombie apocalypse?

3. Spend all the money I'll be saving by not buying Chrimbo pressies on hookers, drugs and alcohol, that's if I'm still alive as Prince_Albert has me on his Death Pool list ;-)

If it doesn't happen, tough shite everyone, I'll have made sure I had a great time over Christmas ^^

4. Have a massive party. Then on 22nd december, if it was all bollocks, have an end of the world survivors party.

• Like Like x 3
  5. It's Saghun day, so I will be pisses anyway.

6. Wank myself into oblivion. If the 22nd comes around ill be busy cleaning up my mess while everyone else enjoys that Survivors do.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

7. It fucking well better end on 21/12/12, or I'm going to look a right cunt when I confess to the kidnap and rape of Katy Perry at 2355 on the 20th...8-O:twisted:

8. I'll be on the pull at an Apocalypse party - any split-tail thick enough to believe an end-of-the-world prophecy by a culture that never made it out of the Stone Age should be more than gullible enough to believe that I'm a dolphin trainer who spends his holidays building schools for adorable picaninnies in Darkest Africa and who happens to be hung like a Shire horse. That way she'll have learned two valuable lessons about believing bullshit stories in one night. I'm just providing a public service, me. :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Drinking cider and watching the fireworks

10. Fuck, is 22nd not the day that maddie is found?

11. I'm gonna have a big fkn orgy at my gaff involving as many 25yr old limber, oiled up, shaved pussy, tits of all sizes girls as my house will allow. If the world's gonna end then i dont give a shit.

12. So... sat on your own having a wank?

13. I shall be in bed with the missus and both concubines, just to be on the safe side.

14. Genuinely: Shag as many girls senseless as physically possible, all without protection.

Awesome but not gonna happen: Go on a killing spree in a large concrete bulldozer like that bloke in America did. Mine'd have a GMG in it.

15. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

It's my birthday so probably bugger all like I normally do.

S_R