What do you offer a female suicide bomber ????

........just a random thought. If young men are encouraged to blow themselves up with the promise that they will go to heaven and gain access to 72 "houris" (virgins). What do female suicide bombers get promised............72 well hung studs??????? :? :? :?

shagnasty said:
........just a random thought. If young men are encouraged to blow themselves up with the promise that they will go to heaven and gain access to 72 "houris" (virgins). What do female suicide bombers get promised............72 well hung studs??????? :? :? :?
Do bear in mind that these virgins will likely be 6 year olds as per the prophet's wife. Females get to spend eternity with their husband- who will no doubt be busy off shagging his 72 virginal bride children much of the time.
It doesn't seem much like they thought through this religion fully first :?

I don't think muslim indoctrination gives them anything. Is it not the case when muslim women die they just go to nothing, no heaven, hell, limbo etc they just cease to exist.

MDN on a silver platter ,with an erect penis and a tub of lube in his right hand!

mediumwhiteamericano said:
A bullet right between the eyes before she has a chance to take her hands out of her pockets!
I think 8 is tradiation? Is that right, Mr Menezes? 8? yes thought so. :twisted:

Probably black mailed to do it, or they get stoned to death andd their familiies dishonoured.

Don't laugh to hard but l heard they get offered a faitful husband... So that rules out the majority of blokes then!

They get fcuk all, just like the blokes really, because unlike Father Christmas, peace be upon him, Allah doesn't exist!

Easter bunnie's coming soon!

Doesn't happen often...haha its usually only you men who fall for that old chestnut! :p

I'd imagine, since they're mostly Arab women, they get to choose for themselves for a change.

They get to become one of the virgins.

L'il bit o' nip and tuck, couple of stitches here and there - Bob's yer uncle. Might have to do it a few times mind.

pupgreen said:
gold master card and a row of shoe shops..
You forgot chocolate but I guess the Master Card could help there :D