What do you need??? were collecting

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by redrockade, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We are making collections from within Shropshire and the Midlands for the troops. We need to know what are you short of???

List so far batteries, tooth brushes, tooth paste, shavers, creams, playing cards, dvds, magazines, stamps, paper, pens, envelopes, bags of sweets, mouth wash, wipes, cream, dart boards, t-shirts, boot laces etc

Please let us know what you need and we will get it and ship it to you.

facebook group: red rock 4 charity- supporting Help For Heroes.
  2. Have you contacted the existing groups doing this? They will tell you what's what.You could even do sometning alongside them.
    Good luck with it (and the record!)
  3. I think it depends who gets it, some jobs are different to others and people want/require different things based on what they do...

Reference 'you'(large above), this is 'ARmy Rumour SErvice' it's full of alot of civvies too...
  4. Thank you guys for replies. will contact existing groups for advice. We really want to make sure we provide what is needed rather than what we think might be needed.

Cheers All
  5. I miss my A Wood surgical steel sheath knife which I had to leave in Iran.
  6. I would also advise sending a PM to a mod if neccessary as it could possibly be made into a sticky or merged into another similar thread :idea:

Also good luck in your venture.