What do you make of this...

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
What a kn0b. I sense another Maurice Mennie walt hunt coming on........

....phttt, crreack. (Opens beer and takes a comfy seat).

Tool!

Blocked out the gat 'cos it's an airsoft. why wear the beret in such a pic unless you're trying to say 'oooh look at me, I'm in the SAS!'

Edited to add: Do 'thye' need to buy their own kit then?

smoth tranasaction 5****** ebayer bayleaf1963 ( 2245) 23-Jun-07 15:16
NOKIA 3310 SURVEILLANCE SPY PHONE SPYPHONE INFINITY BUG (#320122744772) -- View Item

B

Bottleosmoke

Im sure a more observant member could find a few flaws with his description. That way we could bid it right up as done before.

It is dying for it. You all must agree.

Bottleosmoke said:
Im sure a more observant member could find a few flaws with his description. That way we could bid it right up as done before.

It is dying for it. You all must agree.
I think your right, who will start with an 100 quid bid.

What a tw@t 'Any questions... you can F**K OFF and ask someone who cares!!! ;-)'

stroker said:
Tool!

Blocked out the gat 'cos it's an airsoft. why wear the beret in such a pic unless you're trying to say 'oooh look at me, I'm in the SAS!'

Edited to add: Do 'thye' need to buy their own kit then?
Can't you read? He said: "(Contrary to popular belief SF's do not have unlimited supplies of flash kit; we nick what we need most of the time)"

Or buy it on ebay (or in the case of his 'self-assembled survival kit', get a Barbie lunchbox from Woolworths)...

You can also see the Pimms terrace trellis of the boathouse top left. It's a sort of brownish wood colour but I can't say any more.. :wink:

Rumpelstiltskin said:
Can't you read? He said: "(Contrary to popular belief SF's do not have unlimited supplies of flash kit; we nick what we need most of the time)"
Has anybody pointed out to Ebay that stolen goods are flagrantly being offered for sale??

Latest Threads