What do you make of these idiots?

diverre said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z3ArutE7RM

I've had enough of these Cnuts!

So have most British people. I have never seen such drivel. He seems to be high on something.

diverre said:

Well stop advertising their videos then! :)

The more links people post of them - the more their message is spread.

Decent people, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, can't stand these muppets.

CC_TA

CC_TA said:
diverre said:

CC_TA
True m8....but then people only see what tony Bliar wants them to see and that is the danger and what has destroyed this country.

Sheeps to the slaughter come to mind.

The Americans get upset about their flag being burned .Cant say it does
anything for me .Long as you pay for it burn as many as you like everyones allowed a hobby .

I cant view this right now, what am I missing?

diverre said:
CC_TA said:
diverre said:

CC_TA
True m8....but then people only see what tony Bliar wants them to see and that is the danger and what has destroyed this country.

Sheeps to the slaughter come to mind.
Thank fook the wing-nut headed kunt is out of here soon - As I've stated before; Anyone up for a coup? I'm free next week! :D

CC_TA

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Not Safe For Work.

Freedom of speech...its a wonderful thing.

Awww..wasnt it nice to see him practicing his public speaking..was obvious he'd prepared well in advance..what with the notes he had to use to prompt himself. I think he needs to work on his confidence though, must be very shy to hide himself away in his mums tea-towel..

All in all.. I can't see him getting a high grade pass if he used that as his DITS presentation piece. Not very much in the way of an Intro..good audience interaction though..let down by a poor ending and very little use of teaching points..

Anyone else care to help me get hold of him to show him where he's going wrong?

What a fucking retard he cant even read from a script without fucking it up.

From now on every time a Soldier is killed in thier god forsaken countries we should burn down a mosque they will soon get the message? :evil:

As long as those flags were made in Britian he can burn all he likes, keeps poeple in work.

If they want Britain why doesn't he take off his scarf, show his face and come and try to take it. If you want someone elses contry bad enough, grow some balls and invade. It's what decent folk do.

It is beyond me why we ever had them here in the first place. They're aggressive nature and ideals have never fitted in with the west. Why on earth did some clowns in Parliament ever think it would be different here?????

We should have kept the channel between them and us. Sent them aid if they needed it and humanitarian aid (Military) if required. But our land will be theirs one day as they breed like rabbits whilst we pay for them to sit at home and do so. They only venture out to Asda or Argos to buy nice thingies with the surplus benefits.

We cut our own throats I'm sad to say. And they will have their land after all this as who the fkuc wants to live there....not even them.

Why the fcuk did you show me that then. Ive got English Blood Bruv, Celt if you like, but his blood------------- dont make me laugh. We were made for war! Look at our history!

Reflect on the rage displayed above then consider what i am actually capable of!

Repect to the whole of the British Army!

diverre said:
It is beyond me why we ever had them here in the first place. They're aggressive nature and ideals have never fitted in with the west. Why on earth did some clowns in Parliament ever think it would be different here?????

We should have kept the channel between them and us. Sent them aid if they needed it and humanitarian aid (Military) if required. But our land will be theirs one day as they breed like rabbits whilst we pay for them to sit at home and do so. They only venture out to Asda or Argos to buy nice thingies with the surplus benefits.

We cut our own throats I'm sad to say. And they will have their land after all this as who the fkuc wants to live there....not even them.
Are you saying that all immigrants/Muslims in the UK are bad news? Lets be honest here... this kind of idiot is by no means representative of the vast majority of Muslims in the UK.. to suggest otherwise is starting to sound a bit BNP...and I f**kin hate them more than most!!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Ooooh golly gosh, Im all afeared; scared witless no less. Who gives a sh!t what some half-wit is doing with our flag. We know how many of these t0ssers feel, so this is nothing new, and to be honest, won't change a damn thing anyway.