What do you LOVE and what do HATE... about the UK

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I love the wonderful legacy countryside everywhere I have been, across all four corners of this jewel set in a silver sea....

I DESPISE this kind of sh1t-stirring exploitative approach to the many problems some folk want us to have :

Tasking:

------------------ ------------------ ------------------ -
Short Film. Following repeated outbreaks of a contagious virus, a young black woman living with her husband through the most severe government-imposed lockdown escapes her fortified neighbourhood to save the life of her infected, dying mother. She is shocked to discover that the virus has been long gone and the continuation of lock-down is used as an excuse for racial segregation and ethnic cleansing.

There is a scene at the end with a garden birthday party, and we need extras in the background. Will require around half a day of shooting.

No pay. Travel & expenses

--------------------- --------------------- ----------------------- -------------------
No thanks, W4NKER

I love the wonderful legacy countryside everywhere I have been, across all four corners of this jewel set in a silver sea....

I DESPISE this kind of sh1t-stirring exploitative approach to the many problems some folk want us to have :

Tasking:

------------------ ------------------ ------------------ -
Short Film. Following repeated outbreaks of a contagious virus, a young black woman living with her husband through the most severe government-imposed lockdown escapes her fortified neighbourhood to save the life of her infected, dying mother. She is shocked to discover that the virus has been long gone and the continuation of lock-down is used as an excuse for racial segregation and ethnic cleansing.

There is a scene at the end with a garden birthday party, and we need extras in the background. Will require around half a day of shooting.

No pay. Travel & expenses

--------------------- --------------------- ----------------------- -------------------
No thanks, W4NKER
Eh?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I get sent possible job opportunities as a background bloke (a.k.a 'Living wallpaper' ) , usually student films...the above was one such, depressingly common approach.

Not my cuppa, soz.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The fact that in normal times people can express their opinion.

The fact that in normal times people do express their opinion.

Love coming home to see family, getting out and about and meeting up with old friends, love the first taste of a white pudding supper from the chippy.

Hate what I see when I am back there, feral youth doing what they want with no fear of the consequences, the prices of everything in the shops, all the woke stuff that's going on but most of all I hate the brain dead SNP supporting mongs who are forever spouting $h!te to anyone that will listen to them.

Latest Threads