What do you keep in your shed?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Someone on here has a Maddie in their shed...

I have a bicycle. It's broken.

rickshaw-major said:
Yanks 1 - Austria 1 on a level score but the Austrians win on the number of goals scored!
Come on, the Austrians are clearly way ahead in pure style and sophistication, putting up a few tarps on the yard does not compare to an underground dungeon system :wink:

Nope 2-1 to Austria
Natasha Kampusch who was used as a spunk sponge for 8 years

link

And then there is our boring continental cousins the Belgians who bring it to a whole new level I'm afraid the yanks much like their history is still playing catch up to the old world 8)

johnboyzzz said:
We had Fred West, 2nd division so far
Nah, its a different sport. Kinda like comparing Rugby League versus Rugby Union, some players crossover but the rules are quite different. Otherwise I am sure US could field a massive team if you make it hide and seek with no rules.

The Russians have some quite skilled players as well I believe. Big, fxxx-off country where I'm sure there's a lot of "loving families" in the backwoods of who-knows-where. They never make the headlines despite all this perestroika guff. Saw a class photo taken by a mate who teaches 13 and 14 year old girls over there - dribble!

Nurse, my pills please and bring a towel! :lol:

leveller said:
johnboyzzz said:
We had Fred West, 2nd division so far
Went for 'Quantity over Quality'.
As the old gag goes he told the Bill he'd only murdered a couple. After they searched the house the Police said, "you lying sod, there were loads there."

"Yes," said Fred, "but I'm a builder, it was an estimate!"

futurebootie said:
miles_gloriosus said:
I don't think we'd even get out of the group stages:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7296756.stm

They only hid her under the bed.
Eeugh with a grid like that does it really count as an abduction, or more like a slightly illegal garbage removal service?
Tut, tut. You're showing why no-one cared about Shannon. It was because she wasn't pretty & middle-class, we were told by some harridan.

Norfolknchance said:
The Russians have some quite skilled players as well I believe. Big, fxxx-off country where I'm sure there's a lot of "loving families" in the backwoods of who-knows-where. They never make the headlines despite all this perestroika guff. Saw a class photo taken by a mate who teaches 13 and 14 year old girls over there - dribble!

Nurse, my pills please and bring a towel! :lol:
So when are we going to visit him?