What do you keep in your shed?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Typical yanks - Can't even be arsed to dig a decent dungeon. I despair sometimes, really.

2. Someone on here has a Maddie in their shed...

I have a bicycle. It's broken.

3. Yanks 1 - Austria 1 on a level score but the Austrians win on the number of goals scored!

4. Come on, the Austrians are clearly way ahead in pure style and sophistication, putting up a few tarps on the yard does not compare to an underground dungeon system :wink:

5. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Nope 2-1 to Austria
    Natasha Kampusch who was used as a spunk sponge for 8 years
    [​IMG]
    link

And then there is our boring continental cousins the Belgians who bring it to a whole new level I'm afraid the yanks much like their history is still playing catch up to the old world 8)

6. Winner plays Belgium in the final. I know who my money is on.

7. We had Fred West, 2nd division so far

8. Went for 'Quantity over Quality'.

9. i dont think anyone will beat fritzl, the mans a national treasure

10. Eeugh with a grid like that does it really count as an abduction, or more like a slightly illegal garbage removal service?

11. 'Fraid we're relegated to the last division for that. At least the Belgies and the yank had a bit of taste - quite a lot IMHO!

12. Nah, its a different sport. Kinda like comparing Rugby League versus Rugby Union, some players crossover but the rules are quite different. Otherwise I am sure US could field a massive team if you make it hide and seek with no rules.