• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What do you keep in your shed?

rickshaw-major said:
Yanks 1 - Austria 1 on a level score but the Austrians win on the number of goals scored!
Come on, the Austrians are clearly way ahead in pure style and sophistication, putting up a few tarps on the yard does not compare to an underground dungeon system :wink:

Nope 2-1 to Austria
Natasha Kampusch who was used as a spunk sponge for 8 years

link

And then there is our boring continental cousins the Belgians who bring it to a whole new level I'm afraid the yanks much like their history is still playing catch up to the old world 8)

johnboyzzz said:
We had Fred West, 2nd division so far
Nah, its a different sport. Kinda like comparing Rugby League versus Rugby Union, some players crossover but the rules are quite different. Otherwise I am sure US could field a massive team if you make it hide and seek with no rules.

The Russians have some quite skilled players as well I believe. Big, fxxx-off country where I'm sure there's a lot of "loving families" in the backwoods of who-knows-where. They never make the headlines despite all this perestroika guff. Saw a class photo taken by a mate who teaches 13 and 14 year old girls over there - dribble!

Nurse, my pills please and bring a towel! :lol:

leveller said:
johnboyzzz said:
We had Fred West, 2nd division so far
Went for 'Quantity over Quality'.
As the old gag goes he told the Bill he'd only murdered a couple. After they searched the house the Police said, "you lying sod, there were loads there."

"Yes," said Fred, "but I'm a builder, it was an estimate!"

futurebootie said:
miles_gloriosus said:
I don't think we'd even get out of the group stages:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7296756.stm

They only hid her under the bed.
Eeugh with a grid like that does it really count as an abduction, or more like a slightly illegal garbage removal service?
Tut, tut. You're showing why no-one cared about Shannon. It was because she wasn't pretty & middle-class, we were told by some harridan.

Norfolknchance said:
The Russians have some quite skilled players as well I believe. Big, fxxx-off country where I'm sure there's a lot of "loving families" in the backwoods of who-knows-where. They never make the headlines despite all this perestroika guff. Saw a class photo taken by a mate who teaches 13 and 14 year old girls over there - dribble!

Nurse, my pills please and bring a towel! :lol:
So when are we going to visit him?

Latest Threads