What Do You Have To Wear?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by catton01, Feb 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've got my basic training at Lichfield tommorow and was wondering what i have to wear to turn up in?

So what are people wearing or what did you wear when you did it??

2. High Heels and a feather in your hair will start the day well.
  3. so a shirt and tie then
  4. im going tomoro aswell, smart shirt and tie. what time you ganna arrive cos they say between 9am - 2pm. i dont wanna be the first there or last one.
  5. Just travel in casual clothes guys. Jeans & a jumper are fine. Good luck, you have been selected on the basis of aptitude/fitness/interview. There is no need to be suited & booted for travelling to the depot. Good to see that your asking the question but you will not be judged on your civvies. Having said that make sure they are presentable. Not ripped jeans you do the gardening in.
  6. A Denim Cat Suit with Fur Trim,the tighter the better...
  7. It doesnt matter what you wear really, just remember when you get there that first impressions count, stand your ground when your corporal speaks to you, we dont want pussies joining up. Give him as much shit as he gives you so he knows that your ready to be a stealy eyed killing machine.
  8. Has been said before jeans and jumper or polo shirt, smart tidy (nothing offensive no matter how funny) and a hair cut and shave Well done for being chosen and good luck to all
  9. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Good luck :thumright:

My bid for Farahs and white socks will probably be voted down ...
  10. Slip ons and an anorak
  11. Get there first so you can pick your own bedspace and get sorted before going out on the pisch. Start as you mean to go on.

12. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

That is GOOD advice! Start the way you need to go on ... being one [or two] steps ahead of the pack.