What do you drive?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_matelot, Aug 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What type of car do you drive? Are you one of these people who insist on getting a really rubbish car (D Reg Skoda springs to mind) or are you the type of person who buys a big car even though you're a singly but then leaves it in the long-term car park for 6 months every year? (I really cannot understand that-ever heard of depreciation?)

I myself drive a Citroen C2 GT (the shame!) (and no, its not a chavmobile-thats the saxo) but I got it for cheap and as I spend 6 months a year out of the uk, I don't care. Even if it has got white alloys. Hey, Top Gear voted it hot hatch 2004!

[​IMG]

2. My boss mad.

Edited to add: An MG. Now there's a mistake I won't be making again!

3. Hasn't this been done before? Ah well, mine's a Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (636cc). As shown in my avatar.

4. Yep. Here

Boney

5. My apologies for being a mong.

6. I had a Volvo V40 T4 until Friday but sold it as I couldn't afford to run it anymore, currently being Doley Scum.

I now drive a Corsa 1.2i - which has NOT been chavved up. I MISS MY VOLVO!!!!

Miss the power and speed, the Air Con, the Heated Seats, electric windows/mirrors, Trip computer and, most of all, THE POWER STEERING!!!!

I feel like I am back in the Dark Ages!!!!!!
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops:

7. J_D

J_D LE

Too much salt to that excuse of a brain!! Never mind!

I drive every one and everything up the wall!

8. i have a red 01 reg 2 litre VW beetle!

it even has a vase :)

9. Peugeot 306 till a week on saturday when i get my Octavia Vrs

10. silver vw passat 1.9tdi....until i get my motorbike

11. I've got an Orange E8. single seater, 27 speeds 0-20, as quickly as I can be botherd to go. Excellent ground clearance, huge low profile tyres and superb cross country abilities. Just wish it had an engine.

12. Do you mean like one of these gay French Rollerskates????

[​IMG]

If you had an ounce of self respect you'd climb in it and drive it through a Post Office window.

Why not just start a thread titled, Look at my gay red ladies vehicle

13. Sensible Ghostie - Land Rover Discovery TD5 (coz its ok with fuel and can fit all the wife's make-up in the boot!)

Fun Ghostie - Suzuki GSX-R 600 K3 - cos 2 wheels are soooo much faster than 4

Mrs Ghostie - me up the wall :wink:

Baby Ghostie - ELC Bob the Builder Dumper Truck :lol:

:wink:

14. 96 Volvo V40 2.0 litre. (For Sale)
    05 BMW 320d 2.0 litre
    95 Opel Corsa 1.4 Litre

and 2 classic Vespas!!

15. I refuse to bite on the basis that as I only use it for a few months per year! What do you drive MDN?

Orifice-nice bike! Got a Scott Expert Racing myself. Hardly ever use it though as I'm a idle barsteward