• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What do YOU do in your sleep?

The Times doctor (Stuttaford) - commenting on the pilot's case - tells of how he once smashed up his furniture in his sleep, and nearly jumped to his death, because he was dreaming his flat was on fire. Sorry - can't find the online link to the doc's bit - I read it in the printed edition.

My only experience is very tame. When aged c. 16, away at school, at about 3am I woke up on the landing, by the notice board, to find I'd got up, put on trousers and blazer, and walked about 200 feet along a corridor. Went back, undressed, and fell asleep again quickly. No repetition.

My bedfellow has recently taken to explaining the various technical aspects of their job in their sleep. I figure at least I might be learning something as I (try to) sleep...

I remember a fellow team-member at Bisley who (after a night of serious post-shoot revelry, with much elbow-raising) got up, dressed, went down and got into his car, drove to Brookwood station, parked the car and tried to buy a ticket to London - until a passer-by woke him up.

Scary for other road-users, and all involved

Many moons ago I was fast asleep* when a clothes horse galloped across the room, leapt on the bed and threw me into a wardrobe. Lights went on - other half not impressed.

*Note: I had been out for a wee drink earlier

In my student days, i was known for 'sleepwalking' into the rooms of female members of the student body, and waking up naked and tired the following morning - total mystery.
Now, however:
Constantly pummel pillows back into shape while still asleep
Drool, Snore etc.
Curiously wake up with t shirt rolled up high on chest so it resembles a ladies crop top.

Cum...

But apparently these days on top of the snoring, drooling and farting (what a catch I am) I talk. I don't mean random words, apparently it's possible to have a full blown coherent conversation with me and I'll have no knowledge of it at all... now I'm off to exploit this a little!

not long after me and the OH got together I got a run through of section 5 public disorder act.

Once when I was a kid, bit poorly with a fever, I woke every one in the house up telling them the queen was dead and dad was now king of the world. Which was nice.

milsum said:
My bedfellow has recently taken to explaining the various technical aspects of their job in their sleep. I figure at least I might be learning something as I (try to) sleep...
Does your "bedfellow" also suffer from multiple personality disorder? A simple "his" or "her" would suffice!

Latest Threads