What do YOU do in your sleep?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by caubeen, Mar 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i went to bed woke up on the toilet....

2. For the information of certain people on this site, I have never swamped!!

3. The Times doctor (Stuttaford) - commenting on the pilot's case - tells of how he once smashed up his furniture in his sleep, and nearly jumped to his death, because he was dreaming his flat was on fire. Sorry - can't find the online link to the doc's bit - I read it in the printed edition.

My only experience is very tame. When aged c. 16, away at school, at about 3am I woke up on the landing, by the notice board, to find I'd got up, put on trousers and blazer, and walked about 200 feet along a corridor. Went back, undressed, and fell asleep again quickly. No repetition.

4. I managed to simulate assembly of webbing in my sleep once. Very odd.

5. My bedfellow has recently taken to explaining the various technical aspects of their job in their sleep. I figure at least I might be learning something as I (try to) sleep...

6. Breathe too loudly move to often and fart way too much according to the wife. It nevers seems to wake me up

7. I don't know about doing anything when I've been asleep but I know what some guys are capable of doing when they are :headbang: :thumright:

8. I remember a fellow team-member at Bisley who (after a night of serious post-shoot revelry, with much elbow-raising) got up, dressed, went down and got into his car, drove to Brookwood station, parked the car and tried to buy a ticket to London - until a passer-by woke him up.

Scary for other road-users, and all involved

9. Many moons ago I was fast asleep* when a clothes horse galloped across the room, leapt on the bed and threw me into a wardrobe. Lights went on - other half not impressed.

*Note: I had been out for a wee drink earlier

10. Mod edit

Don't post in this forum you banned trolling trollop

Die in a fire

11. Scratch my testicles far too much, woke up with red raw scrotem

12. In my student days, i was known for 'sleepwalking' into the rooms of female members of the student body, and waking up naked and tired the following morning - total mystery.
    Now, however:
    Constantly pummel pillows back into shape while still asleep
    Drool, Snore etc.
    Curiously wake up with t shirt rolled up high on chest so it resembles a ladies crop top.

13. Cum...

But apparently these days on top of the snoring, drooling and farting (what a catch I am) I talk. I don't mean random words, apparently it's possible to have a full blown coherent conversation with me and I'll have no knowledge of it at all... now I'm off to exploit this a little!