What do you do in the Army?

Say your in England, not posted anywhere, what do you do during the week at the base? Just train? Odd jobs the Sargents think up? What?

Phone other units guardrooms, ask to speak to the orderly officer and when he answers call him a cnut and hang up.

DB try it in the accent of a gurkha.

Thanks for that Cleetus, you twinkie munching, trailer park dwelling, budweiser swilling inbred :D

Welch? You can bugger my mother , force me to muff your arrse out (toss your salad) and make me drink budweiser at gunpoint but never, ever call me Welch!

DoorBundle said:
make me drink budweiser at gunpoint
Look man, I think all you Brits are a bunch of tossers, but I don't hate you enough to make you drink Budweiser.

And I have buggered your mum anally, so ask her to quit calling me. :D

I would have buggered your mum but I got tired of waiting for your brother to finish.......................so I just sucked her off instead :D

I'm in the TA so I do a normal job during the week - then dress up at weekends. Mmmm - tight fitting uniform, the low slung pistol holster - and THE SHOUTING !!! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!!

Want to hear some poetry or shall I just throw you out of the airlock ?

One_of_the_strange said:
I'm in the TA so I do a normal job during the week - then dress up at weekends. Mmmm - tight fitting uniform, the low slung pistol holster - and THE SHOUTING !!! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!!

Mitty freak

Dale the snail said:
One_of_the_strange said:

Mitty freak
Yes - and your point is ?

Latest Threads