• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What do women like the smell of ?

Blokey musk.

Do a 10 miler before meeting her and the aromatic hint of natural homme wafting towards her will make her knickers hit the floor quicker than it took Jo Yates to say 'Why the Sock?'

B

Boozy

personally I love the smell of a man wearing a decent aftershave...there is some truth in that lynx advert where all the women run at that bloke (though lynx probably isn't the best aftershave for the job) ... if I am in the presence with a guy who is wearing a nice scent I notice him straight away as he walks past rather than a guy wearing none

I am more likely to make an effort to chat to the bloke wearing a nice scent just so I can smell him and have been known to ask relative strangers and good male friends alike for a hug just so I can sniff them (weirdo that I am) haha :)

The ex-Mr Boozy refused to wear aftershave wouldn't let me buy him any even, he didn't smell bad or anything but it just wasn't the same as having a bloke who made at least a tiny effort.

I got sent some old uniforms (I have no idea who they belonged to, as I got 3 or 4 different bits all in one parcel) and one of the shirts did smell very very nice!!! Not a scent I recongised either, but I can recommend it

TPBD

...and have been known to ask relative strangers and good male friends alike for a hug just so I can sniff them (weirdo that I am) haha :) ...
That sounds like a defence of "contributory negligence" just there for the taking. Where do you park your car late at night?

Latest Threads