What Different Countries Look at for Target Practice

alib

LE
On Slate What Different Countries Look at for Target Practice

I find Germany worrying.
image04.jpg

Why? Surely you would want your police force to be able to shoot a bloke who is ass-raping your bird accurately, no?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

4(T)

LE
Good job no-one on Arrse has a scan of the "Charging Zulus" Fig11, allegedly used by owners of historic rifles...

That's not the kind of tgt that you will see at any German civilian shooting club, It's most definitely a police type tgt. Anyone rolling up at the local club range with something like that I would be invited to leave and never return.
Having taken a second look at the tgt I could almost believe it was modelled on that monster cock up Geiselnahme in Gladbeck (Hostage taking in Gladbeck) not exactly the GCPs finest hour. 18 year old Silke Bischoff was murdered during that 2 day long self propelled running goat f**k.
images

Am just guessing you guys might have this idiot in sight?

131591-5043712e-53ed-11e4-b8b4-60d96d862ec4.jpg
I've had to give you a 'like' as there's no button for 'wishful thinking'.

Dunno what country, but they keep you focussed.....

View attachment 182979
PRC, People's Armed Police. The back story to this one is apparently that it was taken in barracks while collimating weapon sights prior to a Range Day.

L

lumpy2

I distinctly remember that the females in my old unit when firing at a Fig 11, would invariably get a good tight grouping. In the gonad area :)

I distinctly remember that the females in my old unit when firing at a Fig 11, would invariably get a good tight grouping. In the gonad area :)
That belongs in the SLR whopper thread as an example of the sheer awesomeness of The One And Only - even women could hit things with it!

Who's been training on this, the fcuking Sweeney?

ACAB?

Germany.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Latest Threads