What did you get in your christmas box?

B

Biscuits_AB

The Broons & Oor Wullie (1937 - 1947)!!

(Auld Yin (AKA Ganpaw Broon) features in it).

Just got my box open, it travelled a long way. My box gets better and better each year!!!! Loved seeing both Phil and Liz in my box, made my day........I will never get bored of this one, thanks CR. I opened my box with such eagerness that now I m having problems getting it shut.......I want to share my box with other members................members in the Corps...................Merry Christmas from far away. xxxx

FoxyBrown said:
Just got my box open, it travelled a long way. My box gets better and better each year!!!! Loved seeing both Phil and Liz in my box, made my day........I will never get bored of this one, thanks CR. I opened my box with such eagerness that now I m having problems getting it shut.......I want to share my box with other members................members in the Corps...................Merry Christmas from far away. xxxx
Do you allow non-Corps to rummage around in your box Foxy?

I am concerned about the boxes bit, don't let PTP see!!

Matelot, being a good social member of the Corps and in the interest of Intercorps and Inter service relations then (although I m picky) in the interests of my Corps enjoying a nice bit of Purple action, I may allow non Corps a peek at my box and then consider the allowance of testing the goods.........

FoxyBrown said:
Matelot, being a good social member of the Corps and in the interest of Intercorps and Inter service relations then (although I m picky) in the interests of my Corps enjoying a nice bit of Purple action, I may allow non Corps a peek at my box and then consider the allowance of testing the goods.........
Nothing better to do then CR ??

FoxyBrown said:
(the_matelot starts to rummage....... :wink: )

subbsonic said:
FoxyBrown said:
Not this time!

Davros_the_Dalek said:
subbsonic said:
FoxyBrown said:
Not this time!
I can second that!

doublecrease said:
PotYos said:
doublecrease said:
Chlamydia
Ahh the gift that keeps on giving.
and so easy to spread the happiness of receiving it :D
Cheeky shit! Your box was full of all kinds of good stuff! Hope the wet sand isn't getting up your arse and giving you all manner of chafing problems, Ungrateful Cunt!

the_matelot said:
Davros_the_Dalek said:
subbsonic said:
FoxyBrown said:
Not this time!
I can second that!
Of course, using Arrse to organise getting laid is a new and novel thing!

Davros_the_Dalek said:
the_matelot said:
Davros_the_Dalek said:
subbsonic said:
FoxyBrown said:
Not this time!
I can second that!
What are you trying to say??? :D

the_matelot said:
Davros_the_Dalek said:
the_matelot said:
Davros_the_Dalek said:
subbsonic said:
FoxyBrown said:
Not this time!
I can second that!
What are you trying to say??? :D
That you take it up the bum! 8O