What did Take That ever do for you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hector_Chavez_V, Jun 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If your in Manchester right now then you owe at least Gary Barlow a pint....

The city is fucking drenched in blart, all sizes, ages and colours. Amidst the oestrogen drenched stew ticket sellers are peddling their wares for the Take That concert at City Stadium.

Mothers and daughters, pissed up teens and greasy looking grandmas are frying their brains drinking in all the bars on Deans-gate, you literally cannot explain the sights I have seen whilst sucking the meat off a KFC bone in Piccadilly. (I was thrown slightly off track by a fat woman clutching an infant to her spewing tit but shook it off)

Thanks Take That, for giving Lulu another hit, for giving us the elastic spastic that is Robbie Williams and for populating one of the biggest shithole cities with an army of semi dilated cervixes ready for someone to prod a couple of hours after the lads sing their last note.

• Like Like x 1
  2. "The city is fucking drenched in blart, all sizes, ages and colours". "Mothers and daughters, pissed up teens and greasy looking grandmas are frying their brains drinking in all the bars on Deans-gate, you literally cannot explain the sights I have seen whilst sucking the meat off a KFC bone in Piccadilly". Fuck all changed there then.Is it pissing down.?

3. You say that Hec but isnt it just a case of a change of scenery

Leeds got boring so for posh bints to abuse York became the venue (the chance of a knee trembler behind the minster was a challenge)
    Or to bag Geordie sounding slags who bang like a shithouse door then twas Tall Trees at Yarm.

Point is the local(ish) places are crawling with fanny but they go off the RADAR for some bizarre reason

4. on the downside they did spawn a million other 'boy bands' populated by pre pubescent, hairless quasi-children, whose voices have barely broken! For that alone they should be shot to death! I've had the bugger of a time convincing my daughter that AC/DC and Whitesnake are cooler!

• Like Like x 1
  5. That was the beauty of spending a couple of hours in Winstons :)

Cheesy chips and unprotected sex all round..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Didn't know you suffered from dyslexia...

• Like Like x 1

7. Would pay top dollar to see ACDC, but would also remove my big toes with a pen knife to groan inwardly whilst cumming inside Beyonce Knowles angry looking arsehole..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Does she have an angry one? She always looks so chirpy! The things you learn.....

9. Chirpy? Shes the angriest nigger since Clubber Lang chinned poor Mickey in Rocky 3..

10. May your fingers not dry, on this night!

11. I'd have to disagree I'm afraid! That little chap off Different Strokes is a bit cross these days. "Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?"

12. Hmmm say that again but slower...

13. I imagine there is also quite a buzz around Canal Street.

14. I thought he was under a little cross.

• Like Like x 1
  15. So cross he's deceased.