What did t=you have for dinner?

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Trip_Wire, Jul 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Topic should read "What did you have for dinner?'

Hmmm! Lets see tonights's dinner!

1. Two Bombay Sappire gin Martinis w/ stuffed olives w/jalapeno peppers. along with genona salami and brie cheese, for snacks.

2.) A large ( fresh from the local market) Beef steak tomato on a bed of lettuce w/ balsamic dressing (With added cheese fresh grated parmasan.)

3.) A Costco French bread baguette w/ butter

4.) A an extra large dish from 'Costco' of fresh cooked shrimp dish w/cocktail sauce (Added More horse radish to the sauce.)

5.) A bottle of BV Coastal Estates Pinot Noir wine. (A California wine)

BTW: I'm feeling no pain! As well as being pleasantly stuffed. :lol:

Ah ... Saturday nights! I love them!

(Of course, they all seem like Saturday & Sunday sinece my retirement!) :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  2. A bowl of weetabix and two apples.

CC_TA

3. Cow

Cow LE

Apple, some chocolate cornflake cake and a tin of soup (Tomato) with 4 bits of toast.

4. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

CC_TA:

Yuck! I feel sorry for Ya man! 8O

5. I had a horror bag for my dinner :sad:

6. Several Castles, followed by a few Chevas and soda, topped by a nice cuban cigar.

Feeling like shite.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Cow

Cow LE

Am off shift tonight so I feel a few too many and a few measures of port are in order. Misses can do the sunday roast when she finishes work, I'll be too busy watching the Grand Prix.

8. The missus is cooking tonight, something with lamb, mushrooms and beancurd in an oniony gravy. It looks like Irish Stew without the potatoes, but it's actually pretty tasty.

My contribution will be to pick the wine (merlot) and make a fresh fruit salad. And drink the wine, of course.

Fresh ground coffee and a wee glass of madeira for afters.

9. Tonight it is steak with buckwheat and mushy peas and a touch of Kale.
    half the steak will be put by for an asian noodle bowl termorra. that is four meals out of the two steaks.:

Thank you M&S and Lidl

IMG_2284.jpg

10. Holy Thread Ressurection, Batman!! (and if you'd posted yesterday, it would have been 8 years old to the day!)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Trip wire is having nothing.

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. This is yesterdays effort, steak from Lidl, kept half for a salad tonight.
    I did mean to bring my new 'Thermapen' in to play, but having drunk some wine , i forgot to use it.
    it is along with buckwheat (no carbs), peas and some kale." IMG_2289.jpg IMG_2290.jpg