• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What did Santa bring you?

Gastroenteritis.

Had my head in the bog like a supermodel all Christmas Eve and swamped the bed with fizzy bum gravy in what I thought was just going to be a thunderous fart. It's like being hungover without the fun bit first.

Fcuking lovely.

Donkey-Spanker said:
The_Snail said:
scrofula said:
I got a brand new hangover. Anyone want to compare carrots?
We now have 3 bags of carrots and a dead dog.
Hello Dale,

Remember you used to like me until one bad post? Well i'm single now, and horny, and sorry about that post. Fancy a shag? I won't travel and can't accomodate, but minor technicalities aside, it's a fantastic offer. Whadya say? :D

If i was:

A) Female
B) The Snail
C) Gay

I would be extremely tempted by your offer, you silver tongued cavalier you.

Fcuk all because I decided to abstain from Christmas years ago; however, I have been given 3 nice Bank Holiday working days at double time which is always a bonus, & a nice new posting to somewhere in Wiltshire on 5 Jan - looking forward to that.
Best Wishes to you all for Crimbo & New Year :D

Brush, you bring to mind the lyrics from a song by The Selecter circa 83 oooooh sadder than sad Wiltshire. Like Warsaw with trees. Kisses, you're obviously not a bad man, and if you need a brief to get out I'm always here.

Latest Threads