What did i do wrong?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A Worker, Jul 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just spent a very pleasurable week on this piss in Turkey and as is my want i met a not very charming "lady". Well we were alone in the bar at approximately 03.00 and i ventured to ask if we should carry on having a drink in my room to which she agreed.

Ten minutes later we were in my room with me forgetting about the drink and getting round to dragging her drawers of, well i did.

Some 15 - 20 minutes later she was, how can i put it, sopping wet. Well i put the old man in her and quite frankly, it was like a wizards sleeve, a wet wizards sleeve. So i'm thinking dirty thoughts and thought i may as well tryand turned her over for a bit of doggy style but didn't shove it up her wet clunge but her "wrong 'un" which was more tight and accommodating. She seemed to enjoy it and let out a few moans of pleasure. But she never spoke to me for the rest of the week.

Did i do anything wrong?

Sorry no pics.
  2. Quite possibly you shouldn't have bashed her head in with a claw hammer and dumped her body in that skip.
    • Like Like x 3

3. Yes, you should have posted this in the Arrse Hole
    • Like Like x 2
  4. was she muslim
  5. It was a man. The wetness was piss as he realised that you are too. You should have gone to Specsavers - possibly together.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. She used you for sex one night. And didn't want to repeat the experience.
  7. What do you think?? :twisted:
  8. She sounds like a dirty bike and you've shagged her, I'd say that relationship has gone as far as it ever was going to. Find your next victim/conquest.
  9. Check the mirror pig face
  10. Yes, you didn't take pictures. The reason why she isn't interested in you any more is because you have a miniature dick. This accounts for her vag seeming like a wizards sleeve. Move on. Take pictures next time.
  11. "But she never spoke to me for the rest of the week."

Do you have any vague recollections of proposing? Maybe she was practising?
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

did you give her that drink? no you didnt which shows what a heartless beast you are by not even pretending to go along with the scenario.

and I bet you didnt ask to bash her back doors in either - no fcuking manners not surprised she wouldnt talk to you.

O.M.G - I've become a feminist! - jarrod - what is a chintz?
  13. ~snigger, snigger~

So cruel and yet so obvious.
  14. What's a feminist?
  15. Ahh a feminist, how cute...