What day does pay fall on this month?

I was wondering which day, pay day will fall on this month because of the last weekend being a bank holiday and bank holiday monday being the last day of the month and it not being a working day. Will pay fall on the Thursday before? Thankyou Loui

When I was a youngster (many, many years ago), a wily old SSgt told me that you should always aim to have at least one month's money in the bank the day before you got paid. That way you would never have too much month left at the end of the money. It took me about 5 months to get to that point. He was right, it's been a long time since I have been skint.

Isn't there an extract in QR's that says you are required to carry one full day's pay on you at all times? Or is that just another one of those time old myths?

LouiMfc said:
Not far off, its because im off to Leeds Festival and can imagine it being an expensive weekend.
Pills are only a couple of squid a piece, 5 of them, a 2l bottle of Evian and you are weapons free for the whole trip.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
LouiMfc said:
I was wondering which day, pay day will fall on this month because of the last weekend being a bank holiday and bank holiday monday being the last day of the month and it not being a working day. Will pay fall on the Thursday before? Thankyou Loui
Pay day, as normal. :?

Wait, What? We get paid??

jt9563 said:
Isn't there an extract in QR's that says you are required to carry one full day's pay on you at all times? Or is that just another one of those time old myths?
There's an extract in QR's that requires this thread to be re-run every month :D

counterstrike said:
jt9563 said:
There's an extract in QR's that requires this thread to be re-run every month :D
Is it in the same area as the rules for posting/asking "do we get paid early in December?"

jt9563 said:
counterstrike said:
jt9563 said:
Is it in the same area as the rules for posting/asking "do we get paid early in December?"
Yes, you've found it. I think these rules are being copied over onto ArmyNET, but at least it means somebody is posting there.