What day does pay fall on this month?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by LouiMfc, Aug 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering which day, pay day will fall on this month because of the last weekend being a bank holiday and bank holiday monday being the last day of the month and it not being a working day. Will pay fall on the Thursday before? Thankyou Loui
  2. a bad person would say that you are an admin nightmare. Not me though.
  3. Skint already?
  4. Not far off, its because im off to Leeds Festival and can imagine it being an expensive weekend.
  5. Probably the last banking day of the month

6. Cheers

7. It will be midnight thursday.
  8. When I was a youngster (many, many years ago), a wily old SSgt told me that you should always aim to have at least one month's money in the bank the day before you got paid. That way you would never have too much month left at the end of the money. It took me about 5 months to get to that point. He was right, it's been a long time since I have been skint.
  9. Ok cheers.
  10. Isn't there an extract in QR's that says you are required to carry one full day's pay on you at all times? Or is that just another one of those time old myths?
  11. Pills are only a couple of squid a piece, 5 of them, a 2l bottle of Evian and you are weapons free for the whole trip.
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Pay day, as normal. :?
  13. Wait, What? We get paid??
  14. There's an extract in QR's that requires this thread to be re-run every month :D
  15. Is it in the same area as the rules for posting/asking "do we get paid early in December?"