What country to emigrate to?

I have put this in this forum to save the Mods the bother.

My question is, if Corbyn actually wins the election, what country do you think is best to emigrate to?

My question is, if Corbyn actually wins the election, what country do you think is best to emigrate to?
Now look here! this emigration malarky is the problem in the first place, if people would only just stay in the bloody country they were born in we wouldn't have half the problems we have today.

Scotland.

According to the SNP, they're going to get independence as soon as Brexit is triggered, sail off to warmer climes and each be given a personal pot of gold by Sean Connery; wearing tartan and riding Nessie herself.

They wouldn't be making it all up, right? Right??

Scotland.

According to the SNP, they're going to get independence as soon as Brexit is triggered, sail off to warmer climes and each be given a personal pot of gold by Sean Connery; wearing tartan and riding Nessie herself.

They wouldn't be making it all up, right? Right??
Is that North Korea again?

France.....the whole of Europe is fecked , the USA is fecked .....so may as well live somewhere with good food until the end comes .
My little bit of it isn't. At least, not in the present. I've got a beer on, cooking (my relaxation) and surfing arrse.

Just add a bit of pussy and your world is complete, {Beer, food, sex and a warm place to sleep}
Wife will be home in about 2 hrs :)

New Zealand/ Alaska
Minor point of Geographical order, but Alaska is a US state not a country, although it was a bit of an American afterthought, and they did get it dirt cheap from the Ruskies who've been kicking themselves, and each other, ever since the oil, gas and precious minerals were discovered.

The People's Republic of Tooting.

Latest Threads