ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

What country to emigrate to?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Schmoe, May 30, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have put this in this forum to save the Mods the bother.

My question is, if Corbyn actually wins the election, what country do you think is best to emigrate to?

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Now look here! this emigration malarky is the problem in the first place, if people would only just stay in the bloody country they were born in we wouldn't have half the problems we have today.

• Funny Funny x 29
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. North Korea?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Scotland.

According to the SNP, they're going to get independence as soon as Brexit is triggered, sail off to warmer climes and each be given a personal pot of gold by Sean Connery; wearing tartan and riding Nessie herself.

They wouldn't be making it all up, right? Right??

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. That might be a contender, but do you not think that Jezza might become bezzers with Kim?

6. Is that North Korea again?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. New Zealand/ Alaska

• Like Like x 2
  8. Belgium is nice and in the EU

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. France.....the whole of Europe is fecked , the USA is fecked .....so may as well live somewhere with good food until the end comes .

• Like Like x 5
  10. I somehow think Kim would introduce Jemery to close inspections of heavy weapons.
    The business end.

11. My little bit of it isn't. At least, not in the present. I've got a beer on, cooking (my relaxation) and surfing arrse.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Somewhere that there's no internet so you can't start any more boring threads.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Just add a bit of pussy and your world is complete, {Beer, food, sex and a warm place to sleep}

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wife will be home in about 2 hrs :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Easy on the beer then!;);)

• Like Like x 1