What chance Blair will visit Iraq or Afghanistan

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ABrighter2006, May 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, the exit strategy seems to much as described in the media over the last few weeks.

Whether Blair sees it differently, Iraq appears to be the "leagacy headline" - so, being the defining decision of his premiership, do we anticipate Tony will head out to sandier climes for one last photo opportunity, to see the "progress that is being made in Iraq"?

How would you greet him?

2. With a 7.62 round placed neatly between the eyes.

I doubt he will show his face, he will be too busy spouting off about education and the NHS to worry about Iraq.
    Like Alistar Cambell said, Iraq is not his legacy, the other things he has done are his legacy.
    What a load of bollox

3. Any advance on the 7.62?

Would have to be verified with the obligatory shaky UTube video though.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, I'd like to see an airburst. His lungs have done a lot of damage over the last ten years, so I'd like to see them.

5. Any chance we can link his itinerary into www.jihad.net? I'm sure we can arrange for the lads to be off conducting a sweep somewhere else for a few hours. It's not like there's that many of them left in the Army, after all his "streamlinings".

6. Depends on where he falls asleep after his leaving "do"...

Imagine TCB waking up on Bumpy noisy Airlines "somewhere over SE Asia"...to discover all of the air trooping rations are gone except a tiny D-shaped pastie and a tin of Russian Salad. With Cherie bungied neatly to a pallet next door.

Oh what a lovely thought.

7. So, we'll just need to find out which phonebox it'll be held in?

8. I think the do will be packed out - there are 60 million who want to be ab-so-lute-ly bloody certain he really has resigned this time!!

9. Lets hope Leeds sends a strong, well-dressed contingent, then. :D

10. If he came over for a visit I bet his son would be in hiding incase bLiar tried to leave him there after the statement about having his son serve in Iraq last week. :twisted:

11. IIRC, his words were "If any of my children wished to serve in the armed forces I would be HAPPY to see them serve in Iraq or Afghanistan".

Fcuking brain dead lying cnut. No parent would be HAPPY to see their child serve in a highly hazardous combat zone - you may respect what they are doing, you may be proud but I really doubt you would be happy. It's so easy to say when your only eligible offspring is hiding away in Havard Uni surrounded by BGs and has absolutely no intention of going anywhere more hazardous than the local bowling alley.

It just goes to show how out of touch with reality the tawt is!!

As for Blair going, more chance plaitting fog!

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I heard on BBC BreaKfast TV yesterday that bLair will be a sought after 'After Dinner Speaker' & could earn up to £250.000 a time NOT counting expenses!!
    Personally,I ould'nt pay the c*nt 2p!!!

13. biped no sweat ask broon. Bliar and letter box mouth never shut them,

mouths that is, good old and I mean old BLIAR and co are oot.charlie g no good wont fit through her mouth. Think maybe 25 pounder cuddles

14. Those damn fools do not realise local elections differ from general ones