What car do you drive?

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by RoyalWelsh7023, Dec 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What it says on the tin...

What car do you currently drive?

I have a BMW 316 Compact M3 replica.

Love it, But have had it over 18 months and will be buying something new when I pass my training in Catterick.

I'll have around £3000 to spend, any suggestions?
  2. Peugeot 307 2002 model. In Germany now so will be buying a new car soon, not sure what though.
  3. Subaru WRX Impreza
  4. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Isuzu Trooper
  5. P.S. Pics would be good also
  6. Renault Clio, 2002 Model
  7. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Parked on the plain :D
  8. Dad bought it then..........
  9. A battered almost 12 year old Peugeot 406 Estate.
    Looking into buying a Mazda 6 though.
  10. No mate not at all, I bought it with my wages from my job.
  11. Honda CRV 09, MG TF 52 and a 1953 Indian Brave... Pride and joy..
  12. BMW M3 ... NOT a replica :D

.... and a nice "ARRSE" sticker on the rear window :wink:
  13. 206 GLX - 1600 5 door 'S' Reg

Last one made off the original run - it shows!

Everything has gone wrong, loads of it has been repaired, replaced or glued back together. Most standard parts don't fit, wipers go the wrong way, trims in shite state, heater leaks into the passenger foot-well, it's been in 4 quality accidents and feck loads of minor ones. It's run over/knocked down at least 3 of my mates :) turned loads of cute fuzzy animals and birds into roadkill, it's temperamental as feck and I can't wait get rid of the fooking thing. (Will have trouble selling it due to the various dodgy white stains on the back seats.)
  14. [​IMG]

This is mine, I really like it still, but thinking of a newer 3 series next year.
  15. I have a 12 month old Galaxy 2 Litre TDCi Ghia with loads of extras (Thanks BFG Tax Free!!) and the 2 Year old Fiesta Zetec Climate - here seen after the drive from Herford to Tidworth, complete with Guinea Pig Mansion on the trailer behind the Galaxy.

I love my Galaxy. It may not be a sports car, but it's great to drive, comfortable and can carry a huge amount in the back, or 7 adults with space for a bit of shopping as well. And considering the size I can get 45MPG on a 120 mile mixed run of country roads, villages and motorways.