what cap badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently TA and looking to join the regs next year, biggest problem im having is knowing what to go in as, im doing sigs at the mo but i want to move away from that. Want something a bit more combat involved but not front line, any ideas?

go in the elite m8....join the paras .... get a bit of combat there m8 and thats wat im going 4...good luck

hardly the best advice m8, he said not frontline...paras are FRONTLINE if not BEHIND ENEMY LINES (at least thats the original idea) however 7para? RHA..good choice

Bravo_Zulu said:
nah still want to do a trade job, but with loads of green stuff thrown in, (if such a job exists?)

Paras would be good for location considering i live near colchester but got doubts about my fitness. i could get my 1.5mile below 9.30 easily as currently doing 9.43s, but still think the paras are too hard bastards for me

kiwiblack said:
Bravo_Zulu said:
nah still want to do a trade job, but with loads of green stuff thrown in, (if such a job exists?)

Paras would be good for location considering i live near colchester but got doubts about my fitness. i could get my 1.5mile below 9.30 easily as currently doing 9.43s, but still think the paras are too hard bastards for me
Sapper?

kiwiblack said:
Bravo_Zulu said:

Stay as you are but go 216/18 Sigs?

If you still want to keep your trade; thought about the engineers? Ask at your ACIO about which role gets more combat action as i'm not sure.

Or you could stay in the sigs but join a commando/para/sf squadron? Not sure which they are but I know they exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.