• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What cap badge is this?

Okay, watching a video on you tube seeing how things have changed since I was in and I can't for the life of me identify a cap badge. I've looked everywhere and I can't find it perhaps someone more upt to date could identify.

The video can be found here Clicky and the cap badge appears at around 1:52 into it and looks like the generic royal crest.
It's the General Service cap badge, definitely given to recruits at ATR Bassingbourne and I believe the ATR's as well, before they are given the cap badge to the regiment they are joining.

Similar threads

Latest Threads