what can you do with a dodgy wokka

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by CombatBooBah, Apr 10, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as there sort of broken crab airs chinooks and unlikely I was thinking what use are they
    but there big got a generator rig up some lights and a hydroponic setup hey presto crab air skunk couple of months ought to be able to raise enough funds to pay for some decent ones :twisted:
    although strictly illegal I can't belive raf police are any better than our own beloved manc monk who has difficulty holding on to his own headwear let alone catching crims :twisted:
  2. I must protest at this slur on my fine character - I was not 'holding onto' said headgear, It was left in a secure building which some dirty fcukers broke into with the sole intention of stealing said headwear
  3. Well then MM, what you thought was a 'secure' building wasn't. Let's just hope you're not a 'crime prevention officer' any time soon. I also think that 'holding onto' is a figure of speech to mean 'in possesion of', which wasn't the case for too long was it. :lol:

As for "slur on your 'fine' character"? I don't think I even need to go there. :wink: Remember your slur on Fuchs66 without any supporting evidence, for which you appologised eventually, granted. You've never denied that your hat was stolen.

Fuchs66 is in Tokyo on business at the moment by the way..... lucky b4stard. I think it's me in the wrong job