• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What can you do in 15 mins?

count 900 seconds

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
At my age, need to p1ss 5 times, but only make it to bog twice.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
My fave tea break activity is a sh1t followed by a wank chaser over page 3, more commonly known as a Shwank.

one_pip_wonder said:
have sex 15 times, with time for cuddling inbetween each session
tell us more studly goodfeck. :wink: :D :wink: :D

jarrod248 said:
one_pip_wonder said:
Premature ejaculation must be a terrible affliction, try and think of Barbara Cartland whilst doing your Mrs.
Phwoar, that would up me to at least 26, I would be like a prune.

jarrod248 said:
one_pip_wonder said:
Premature ejaculation must be a terrible affliction, try and think of Barbara Cartland whilst doing your Mrs.
or sluggy. :D :D :D :D

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
one_pip_wonder said:
Sorry Jarrod there is no such thing as premature ejaculation, it's all in the mind of a woman. If she can't keep up thats her fault.

one_pip_wonder said:
jarrod248 said:
one_pip_wonder said:
Phwoar, that would up me to at least 26, I would be like a prune.
This will help you last an hour - think of Barbara Castle.

Ravers said:
My fave tea break activity is a sh1t followed by a * chaser over page 3, more commonly known as a Shwank.
WTF are you doing having a sh1t in your own time.Always,always have a sh1t in the firms time,dear god what is this country coming to? :roll:

My sister-in-law, over the kitchen table. Her house is only a 7 minute run down the road, I can be back before the wife realises I've gone out 8)

Empty washine machine, load tumble drier, make a pot of soup, rustle up dinner, feed the dog and still have time to read a magazine..................

in my dreams :(