What Can You Bring With You In The Army?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by alex5678, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, I am hoping to join the army soon but simply wondered what things are you allowed to take with you into there?

For example, can you take your iPod? Just things such as that, I cant imagine them letting you take your mobile phone for XBOX360 in though haha, but what about things such as an iPod etc?

What just can you take in?
    Thanks - appreciated
  2. Try looking at your JIs; I've a feeling it might tell you something.
  3. *Wah deflector on*

I'll answer it to the best of my knowledge.

I'm sure an ipod is fine as is a mobile phone. You will be told when it is appropriate for use and when it is not. I'd leave the xbox at home till phase 2 or your posting to your parent unit.

I-C-H. Don't always assume that a simple question is a wah. There is no such thing as a stupid question. All you will do is stop people getting the info they need or ask for.
  4. what a wahh when i joined itook my target rifle most of my camping gear and thermel underear ,that was my mums idea, thank god i nearly froze at wreny, curry powder, chili sauce,a realy good fighting knife,which i still have and a pare of pree purchased army boots that i had broken in
  5. I'd delete that, log off and wait until I was sober before having another attempt at humour if I were you :roll:
  6. The more shiny it is the more likely it will be a distraction and the more chance it will go for a walk.
  7. Lube, lots and lots of lube, no matter how bad it gets, remember, they can't get you pregnant!
  8. Yes there are,we call them "wah's" :wink:
  9. Oh, ICH, I think you just got wah'd :D
  10. Haha I like it. :lol:
  11. I dont,I was winking 8) :wink:
  12. no i realy did take my target rifle with me it was in 1966 and i was a pritty good shot ,i had met the JLRRAC weapon training sgt at a shoot in Cardiff and he arranged it , cant spell cant type. but real
  13. You were what, sorry? :eek: ;)
  14. Its caubeen all over again, LOCKED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.