What can I do?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Bison, Jun 3, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I got posted recently. The last unit RAO didn't SOS me, but sent on pay slips. The new unit had to sort it out. My P60 is lost in the system, and I haven't received it. Everyone wants to slope shoulders. What Can I do?
  2. Write a letter to the Co of your old unit and complain about the RAOs efficiency.

    It won't get you another p60 but it should drop the RAO in the shit. I know as mine went missing in the post between UK and Kosovo and MCM Div said that the computer system won't allow them to issue a new one. Made buying my house a lot more difficult that it should have been. :evil:
  3. I had the misfortune of working in AFPAA for two years and can tell you that printing off another P60 is as easy as printing a word document in office. I moved units in April this year and am now working in the big US. My P60 went west somewhere so I contacted a friend in Worthy Down who sent me it by e-mail so that I could complete my tax return.

    It is who you know that gets you what you want!!
  4. Thank you Nomadik for bring some sense to this place for once......

    I sometimes get bored.......

    (I Hate pay)
  5. Bison, Get your RAO to contact AFPAA(G) helpdesk in Glasgow, they will produce you a new P60 on request. They go missing all the time, if you get no joy come back to me and I will push the big red button and magic one to you!!
  6. Thanks Nomadik! The pay guy tried again. This time Glasgow said that they hadn't yet loaded the disc, or the somesuch. However they faxed through a "Statement of Earnings" as at 31 Mar 2004. I think that between this and my pay statements I can complete my tax return.