what can i claim for a 3 week exercise away from my unit?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by chris42, Nov 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. im going to a different unit for 3 weeks what can i claim regarding disturbance allowance and lsa ?
  2. B_AND_T

    B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

    Disturbance allowance....eeerrrr no!
    LSA Yes
    Possible IE
  3. 3 weeks ? You qualify for ....nothing.

  4. Bugger all, hopefully. Except maybe an off peak travel warrant to the new unit, via Crewe.
  5. Not even BFH???
  6. So I can get lsa? how much is that? and what is ie? only asking because have never claimed before
  7. When you get back you can claim that you've done either

    A: a different bird in the naafi every night, they were gagging for new meat
    B: 3 weeks in Norway playing enemy for the SAS.
  8. IE = Incidental expenses, £5 a day for out of pocket expenses that you dont need to keep receipts for

    However I think thats only if you are on a course.
  9. B_AND_T

    B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

    LSA rate depends on what level you are on.
    IE Incidental expenses. You may be entitled to £5.00 per 24 hour period, if it's an exercise you don't qualify!

    Speak to your admin office.
  10. What does it say on the Admin Instuction?
  11. You could claim you've missed your unit terribly and are very glad to be back with them!