Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BIPOLAR77, Jun 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am sick to death of the news in the UK:

dodgy politicians
    lack of respect and morals
    Immigrants (not the professionally trained ones the vagrant type)
    Political correctness - a fat cow IS a fat cow

Do you think we need one? put HM back on the seat of power? as I don't think big Liz is happy either?

your thoughts?
  2. I don't think litter is a good enough reason for a coup
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

But we should happily storm Westminster for our right to call a fatty a fatty, though.
  4. A coup! nice one, are you organising it? what times kick off? Can I bring a few mates along aswell?
  5. Don't forget to apply at least one week in advance if we are to storm Parliament, otherwise we could be in breach of the law regarding protesting within a mile and a half of Westminster. I'm all for a coup, but we can't just go around disregarding the law - I don't want to get into trouble.
  6. At last!!
    A decent use for the one flying Vulcan. Has anyone got a Blue Steel in their shed? Take the lot out in one strike.
  7. Can you guys hold fire for a couple of weeks? I've got holidays due then; I would love to spend them re-enacting V for Vendetta... :twisted:
  8. Midland Air Museum has one
  9. I'll get the rope for the gallows or are we just going to use petrol and a match?
  10. Bad car parking
    unregistered cars
    non smoking in pubs

all make my blood boil.

a couple of challies in london armed presence on the streets should make hm government wake up.

anyone know where we can get them from?
  11. 'Kin Hell Lads! didnt realise we were actually going to kill them all!

I thought we could maybe put them into the job centres, once we've kicked them out, and let them get by on the minimum wage cleaning the shytters somewhere.
  12. The UK is turning into a banana republic in most other respects....why not have military coups as well. Perhaps a civil war, death squads and some ethnic cleansing........

Couldn't happen of course....
  13. I thought he said soup?
  14. dont want anarchy and death squads

just some good old imperial rule, tea and scones at 4, niceness, etc

not the chav filled sess pool uk crapper it is turning into

bit like global warming uk, just want to turn down the heat there
  15. Both methodsrequire a certain degree of unrecoverable expense, albeit small. I suggest signing some cricket bats out of the sports store in the QM's, and rampaging upon Westminster a la Shaun of the Dead. Lots more satisfying, too.