• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am sick to death of the news in the UK:

dodgy politicians
lack of respect and morals
Immigrants (not the professionally trained ones the vagrant type)
Litter
Chavs
Political correctness - a fat cow IS a fat cow

Do you think we need one? put HM back on the seat of power? as I don't think big Liz is happy either?

your thoughts?

I don't think litter is a good enough reason for a coup

A coup! nice one, are you organising it? what times kick off? Can I bring a few mates along aswell?

Don't forget to apply at least one week in advance if we are to storm Parliament, otherwise we could be in breach of the law regarding protesting within a mile and a half of Westminster. I'm all for a coup, but we can't just go around disregarding the law - I don't want to get into trouble.

At last!!
A decent use for the one flying Vulcan. Has anyone got a Blue Steel in their shed? Take the lot out in one strike.

Can you guys hold fire for a couple of weeks? I've got holidays due then; I would love to spend them re-enacting V for Vendetta... :twisted:

I'll get the rope for the gallows or are we just going to use petrol and a match?

Bad car parking
unregistered cars
non smoking in pubs

all make my blood boil.

a couple of challies in london armed presence on the streets should make hm government wake up.

anyone know where we can get them from?

'Kin Hell Lads! didnt realise we were actually going to kill them all!

I thought we could maybe put them into the job centres, once we've kicked them out, and let them get by on the minimum wage cleaning the shytters somewhere.

The UK is turning into a banana republic in most other respects....why not have military coups as well. Perhaps a civil war, death squads and some ethnic cleansing........

Couldn't happen of course....

dont want anarchy and death squads

just some good old imperial rule, tea and scones at 4, niceness, etc

not the chav filled sess pool uk crapper it is turning into

bit like global warming uk, just want to turn down the heat there

Pantsoff said:
I'll get the rope for the gallows or are we just going to use petrol and a match?
Both methodsrequire a certain degree of unrecoverable expense, albeit small. I suggest signing some cricket bats out of the sports store in the QM's, and rampaging upon Westminster a la Shaun of the Dead. Lots more satisfying, too.

Im not joining in unless theres at least one smoking hole in Westminster. Doesnt have to be Blue Steel, 21000lb of conventional bombs would be a starting point

RIGRAT said:
A coup! nice one, are you organising it? what times kick off? Can I bring a few mates along aswell?
You make the sandwiches* and nibbles, I'll bring the tea and cakes.

*Oh and don't forget to use marmite as well please!

S

syledis

Bags me first dibs on torching the Scottish Parliamant building, only after giving Wendy Alexander a vigorous and thorough body search.

Do we have to torch the Palace of Westminster. It brings in a lot of tourist money after all.

Instead, could we not hold public executions in Trafalger Square; either guillotines or gallows would suffice.
In fact we could sell the PPV rights to Sky, and use the billions raised to cover the costs of the Op.

Viva La Revolucion