What boots ???

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Purplejimbo 33, Feb 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this has probably been covered in another thead , but does anybody know what boots we are going to be using when MTP comes in.
    Are we having black for uk and dessies for in the sand ????
  2. No good without photos fella................... it's all just talk.
  3. You're right it has been covered in another thread, possibly the PCS one.....Gearspotter has hinted that as of 2012 we're wearing brown boots.
  4. WTF? We'll look like bloody saffricans!
  5. Does that mean a chocolate brown or light brown ....... Just trying to work out what new boots to save for
  6. According to page 8 of this month's Soldier there will be a choice of commercially available brown boots as there is for deserts on Herrick, so Lowas or Meindls then probably...
  7. Anyone know where I can get a pair of these from that will ship to the uk/someone who can get a pair over to me ?

8. yeah thats the fockers were getting
  9. Soldier magazine have posted we are getting brown boots, as black seriously compromises MTP...when will we change the colour of our BIG BLACK WEAPONS?
  10. Why not just wait until you've been issued some, see if they're any good and if not then go and buy some?
  11. According to King of Kings that's in hand with spray paint being trialled.
  12. Cheers, boxy.
  13. How the frog are we going to polish them