What boots are they

Just got another pair of German army boots from the bay of fleas the sole has a large M stamped on the outside so I'm assuming Mendle however they are also stamped Bunde on the leather on the inner speed lacing support.

Or a link to the item on ebay....? Its not hard.....

The "M" means "Mitte" (medium width) in accordance with the German designations: "Schmal" (S) - narrow fit; "Mitte" (M) - medium fit; "Breit" (B) - wide fit. The word "Bunde" is strange. Are you sure it's not just "Bund" which means "Army"?

MsG

The "M" means "Mitte" (medium width) in accordance with the German designations: "Schmal" (S) - narrow fit; "Mitte" (M) - medium fit; "Breit" (B) - wide fit. The word "Bunde" is strange. Are you sure it's not just "Bund" which means "Army"?

MsG
Bund also means flange. You make the connection.

Bund means Army? Not in the German language I learned. Here's a clue:

Bundeswehr
Bundesamt fuer XYZ
Bundespost
Bundestag
Bundesgrenzschutz
I'm not sure where you learned your German, but ask any Boxheed ex-squaddie: "Warst du beim Bund?" If he's from East Germany, you'll have to amend the same question to: "Warst du bei der Fahne?" Thought you might like to know that.

MsG

For the less educated amongst us:
(B) big
(M) medium
(S) small

?

MsG

I've got a pie in the micro wave, it's roughly rectangular, came in a plain aluminium foil tray, it has two small slits in the crust. Can anyone tell me what the filling is?

Oh I love it on HEER, such good humour!.

Anyway, Bunde also means "cooperative".

Has it got the logo anywhere?