What are you up to now...??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ex_sigs, Jan 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, here I am sat in Geneva Airport with my son in the VIP lounge, feel like sh$t, killing time. Got me thinking that what are my fellow Arrsers up to at this moment in time. Where are you, what you doing and are you living the dream...???

Are you sat in a dark room beating yourself to death, relaxed on a lounger in Thailand with a 6 ft lady boy attending to your every whim, stuck in the office dreaming of the secretaries large breasts, or for the 1% on duty stagging on, cleaning the vehicles or at the FOB...

Share your stories.................

Sent from my Mac Book Pro with No Arrse App, currently covered in sticky jam as my sons thinks it has a touch screen.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Update, my flights delayed and the coffee is rubbish. The lady behind the counter also seems to be immune to my advances...hmm.
  3. If you want to give it Charlie Big Potatoes and tell everyone what lounge you are in and at what airport etc, then best deliver that sort of guff via Facebook or those other wanky sites where people post such pish. Bore off and go and buy a magazine if you are at a loose end.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I'm in Surrey making The Scarey One her second brew, ogling the weather girl, updating the thread about what kit I've got left, planning to brush teeth like crazy aas I have the dentist in an hour, figuring out how to put up my three teenagers when they come to stay in a few weeks, checking that TSO has wine for tonight's dinner, just the usual then... have a great time wherever you're going... and if you're in Geneva say hi to one of our other daughters who works at UEFA.
  5. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Uhh, the bloke was bored. No harm in a bit of banter-lite. Bitter that he's in a fancy lounge? He'd have paid through the nose for it anyway unless he's on a scam. Leave the Sigs alone.
  6. Bodie, seeing as this is the Naffi I could tell you to bore off aswell, or more likely waddle off. I'm not a big time charlie.... I'm not interested in spending a fortune on some magazine either, when I have Arrse to look at what magazine could contend with that !

with the greatest of respect go stick a giant turnip up your arrse whilst wanking off a donkey, and if you feel like commenting on a thread, may I suggest one which is in the Arrse Hole ! Have a nice day.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I am bollock naked,sitting at my dining table typing stuff,and waiting for a client to telephone to cancel our meeting.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I'm sitting in my home office, whilst reading this, drinking from a half gallon bottle of water, watching the History channel, which is starting to resemble the Arrse Naafi Bar during the late evening, early morning periods.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I'm living the dream, I have today off :O)
    So far I have got poo on the sofa..... the joys of being a Dad of a toddler:O)

For my next trick I will dress up the wee man and we will ambush mummy when she comes home from work.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'm in A&E.

I was cleaning the house, nude, and fell onto a milk bottle which is now wedged in my anus. You couldn't make it up.
    • Like Like x 11