What are you reading right now?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just started reading 'He' by John Connolly, who is best known for his Charlie Parker thrillers. This book is novel and a sort of biography of Stan Laurel. Only started it today but already I'm fascinated by it.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Being stuck in hossie, with only my Kindle yesterday I enjoyed Terry Pratchett's
' The Truth'

which draws on his experience as a journalist and then Press officer for the CEGB.

A wry look at the ephemeral world of daily press. Vetinari goes to jail after apparently stabbing his clerk.

Last edited:
In readiness of the third book released on the 18th rereading Betrayal by A Riches with Onslaught waiting patiently. If you ignore football a book within two days is feasible.

How To Build A Car, by Adrian Newey who is arguably the best Formula 1 designer ever. An autobiography that should appeal to any F1 fan whether they follow it for the engineering or to adulate the drivers as there is something for both. A bit short on photos but long on engineering drawings explaining how the loopholes in the regulations were exploited. There is an extensive chapter on the death of Ayrton Senna and the investigation into why the car crashed that should put to rest the conspiracy theories and those who believe the steering column broke causing the crash.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Has anyone any recommendations on something on ‘Israel and Iran ’?
All I seem to be getting are end of the world, biblical scenarios
Ta

These are very good.