• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What are you reading right now?

#1
I am reading a book called 'Lost Soul's' by Poppy Z Brite. Amazon describes Poppy Z Brite's books as 'Vampiric Erotica', but I dissagree, I think they're 'Vampiric' but not 'erotica'. It is a really good book, I have already read it before, it's about a teenager who searches for his roots, but there are loads of gruesome bits on the way!

What are you reading?
 
G

Goku

Guest
#6
I’m reading the latest copy of “arrse fetish”, I’m feeling rather quite disturbed about the pull out.
There’s a picture of a girl called Sarah, who looks a lot like a 14 year old tranny, and she is trying to insert a 9" jelly dildo up her boyfriends, Alan, arrse. Poor chap looks very unhappy but Sarah seams to be having the time of her life.

What a strange girl.
 
#7
Goku said:
I’m reading the latest copy of “arrse fetish”, I’m feeling rather quite disturbed about the pull out.
There’s a picture of a girl called Sarah, who looks a lot like a 14 year old tranny, and she is trying to insert a 9" jelly dildo up her boyfriends, Alan, arrse. Poor chap looks very unhappy but Sarah seams to be having the time of her life.

What a strange girl.
I've been reading that too. Sarah is a little bit odd, far too odd... Maybe it's because she was buggered by her father and his plastic injection thingy.
 
#8
Fraser said:
Goku said:
I’m reading the latest copy of “arrse fetish”, I’m feeling rather quite disturbed about the pull out.
There’s a picture of a girl called Sarah, who looks a lot like a 14 year old tranny, and she is trying to insert a 9" jelly dildo up her boyfriends, Alan, arrse. Poor chap looks very unhappy but Sarah seams to be having the time of her life.

What a strange girl.
I've been reading that too. Sarah is a little bit odd, far too odd... Maybe it's because she was buggered by her father and his plastic injection thingy.
At least her dad can design her a new plastic tool to replace the jelly one when it is worn out !!!!!
 
#10
Trillian said:
I am reading a book called 'Lost Soul's' by Poppy Z Brite. Amazon describes Poppy Z Brite's books as 'Vampiric Erotica', but I dissagree, I think they're 'Vampiric' but not 'erotica'. It is a really good book, I have already read it before, it's about a teenager who searches for his roots, but there are loads of gruesome bits on the way!

What are you reading?
Wow, sounds absolutely smashing! Loads of gruesome bits on the way, bet you can't wait.

Personally, you sound boring, back to Arrse
 
#12
i am reading Inside the British Army by anthony beevor


Synopsis
The anatomy of an institution and a study of a tribal society unique to Britain. From Rhine Army headquarters in Germany to underground bunkers in South Armagh, the author talks with the Army's Generals, officers, NCOs and soldiers. The book includes recent developments and events in the Gulf. this was published in 1991 but is a excellant book to read

really intresting book
 
#13
Just finished - Hell Riders, The Truth about the Charge of the Light Brigade by Terry Brighton.

Back Cover...

One bullet struck me on the forehead, another passed through the top of my shoulder. While struggling out from under my dead horse a Cossack standing over me stabbed me with his lance once in the neck near the jugular, again above the collar bone, several times in the back, and once under the short rib; and when, having regained my feet, I was trying to draw my sword, he sent his lance through the palm of my hand. I believe he would have succeeded in killing me, clumsy as he was, if I had not blinded him for the moment with a handful of sand.

Private James Wightman, 17 Lancers.

They made them tough in those days!

A great read!!
 
#16
Just finished Bolivian Diary by Che Guevara, very strange tale, like reading about a well armed bunch of boy scouts and their change in fortune is staggering, for months they`re ambushing Bolivian patrols with a fair amount of success and almost overnight chopped to pieces in a valley, slice of monkey for supper anyone? :eek:
 

Mr Happy

LE
Moderator
#17
Just finished another Matt Scudder mystery. Matt is an ex cop from NYC and ex alchoholic who investigates cases at leisure due to a casual outlook to life.

The author (name slips) has been publishing Matt Scudder mysteries since the 60's and reading them the character has been ageing (we're getting to Ms Marple territory now) and the city has been changing etc (the books include references to real life e.g. Vietnam, Reagan, Challenger depending on which one you are reading and where it sits in the series) so there is a constant history tag in the book (at least if you are reading them like I have been in hindsight).

Recommended if you like detective novels.

Mr H
 

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
#18
"The Year Of Living Dangerously" by Christopher J Koch. I loved the film and the book delves into the intracacies of the situation in Indonesion in greater depth.
 
#19
Just re-read again: Remarque's "Im Westen Nichts Neues " (All Quiet on the Western Front) Still trying to hunt down the original film that I saw once on telly, made in the 1920s or early 30s.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts