Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you prepared to endure to show your devotion to the SNP?

I think I might just admit the SNP has a right to exist if I was guaranteed a regular twos-up with Clare Grogan and Sharleen Spitieri.

Frankly I'd probably admit to anything for that.

Yokel

LE
Given interference in political and democratic processes, including those relating to Scotland and the rest of the UK, would you devotion to the SNP and their cause extend to bending over and talking it from Vladimir Putin, followed by a Russian bear hug and a cup of poisonous tea?

Yokel

LE
Would you be willing to join in a threesome with Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond? It will hurt and leave a sour taste in your mouth Just kneel down and think FREEDOM!*

*Subject to Police Scotland's woke interpretation of the law, and what Wee Eck's bosses at Russia Today think.

I think I might just admit the SNP has a right to exist if I was guaranteed a regular twos-up with Clare Grogan and Sharleen Spitieri.

Frankly I'd probably admit to anything for that.

I'm afraid they've both caught the Senga!

Clare-Grogan-Photo.jpg

wimbledon-londonuk-5th-july-2016-sharleen-spiteri-lead-singer-for-GAWRGY.jpg

Latest Threads