Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What are you prepared to endure to show your devotion to the SNP?

I have concluded that many Scotch people show their devotion to the SNP by sitting on their fat, spotty arrses come election time.

Then act shocked and bewildered when people suggest they actually take an interest some responsibility for the shitshow that is engulfing their county.

Last edited:
Alternatively, what would cause you to vote SNP?

Wee Nippy boiled in her own piss and then slow roasted over an active volcano might be an encouraging start. If they promised weekly amusing executions of their leadership, I'd be sorely tempted.

Alternatively, what would cause you to vote SNP?

Wee Nippy boiled in her own piss and then slow roasted over an active volcano might be an encouraging start. If they promised weekly amusing executions of their leadership, I'd be sorely tempted.
Can you slow roast someone over an active volcano? I've no idea but in the interests of science I think it should be tried.

After seeing a number of Tweets from SNP drones on what they would endure and still vote for the SNP (example below) I thought that we on ARRSE could do much better. Therefore have at it and give us your best shot, the more masochistic (as if voting for the SNP wasn’t enough) and funnier the better. Let fly my pretties!
View attachment 551317
The fact she dunks digestive biscuits into Bovril should be the first warning sign to lunacy.