Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you prepared to endure to show your devotion to the SNP?

Alternatively, what would cause you to vote SNP?

Wee Nippy boiled in her own piss and then slow roasted over an active volcano might be an encouraging start. If they promised weekly amusing executions of their leadership, I'd be sorely tempted.

Chef

LE

Wee Nippy boiled in her own piss and then slow roasted over an active volcano might be an encouraging start. If they promised weekly amusing executions of their leadership, I'd be sorely tempted.
Can you slow roast someone over an active volcano? I've no idea but in the interests of science I think it should be tried.

windswept398

War Hero
After seeing a number of Tweets from SNP drones on what they would endure and still vote for the SNP (example below) I thought that we on ARRSE could do much better. Therefore have at it and give us your best shot, the more masochistic (as if voting for the SNP wasn’t enough) and funnier the better. Let fly my pretties!
View attachment 551317
The fact she dunks digestive biscuits into Bovril should be the first warning sign to lunacy.

Can you slow roast someone over an active volcano? I've no idea but in the interests of science I think it should be tried.

Dangled over a fumarole, it could take some time and the effect of the steam would be amusing.

Dangled over a fumarole, it could take some time and the effect of the steam would be amusing.

It would certainly be a novel way to steam her Yoni

I'm prepared to suffer the repatriation of the Barnett Formula and I'd vote for the SNP.

windswept398

War Hero

Other way round mate. You want to brown her first then boil her in her own piss. Holds in flavour.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm prepared to get another dog so I can increase the number of dog poo parcels I send Nicola.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why use a dog?

The dogs DNA is definitely not on any records, in theory mine was removed from the MoD records when I left the forces, but it's better to be paranoid than caught.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Forensic awareness. Good drills.

Wearing gloves and mask is no longer something that makes me stand out. That smell of bleach/enzyme based cleaner? That's anti covid stuff and nothing suspicious.

Latest Threads