What are you planting in the garden this spring ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Feb 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I quite fancy two lines of hoodies, some bankers and a little patch of scousers.

2. Next-door's fucking cat. Filthy fucking animal. Pity you can't eat the little bastards.

3. Skin it and flog it on as rabbit.

4. Maddie, again. I keep her moving.

5. The ex fiance, that will teach her not to use my credit card after we split up. Then a nice patch of poison ivy on top of her so I will always remember her for what she was. Me, bitter, no!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Actually a few pikeys down the driveway, they always look good next to tarmac.

7. Pave over them to act as speedbumps, or dip them in pitch and set them on stakes in the garden for illumination, Caligula style. Once they've burned down - garden gnomes!

8. I'll pay good coin for a nice pair of furry socks......just saying like.

9. I tend to leave things of an agricultural/horticultural interest to my sexton.

10. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Nothing to do with the thread - but it's great to see more and more people's posts that Westpoint likes.

11. westpoint

12. So sir enjoyed the vole skin codpiece he was sent then.

13. To match the willy-warmer? I like your style.

14. I don't have a garden, but I'll plant one on the OP if he keeps coming up with this sort of shit.

15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Let us have no cruelty to dumb animals. Please send the poor creature to my recently opened pet sanctuary, pie and glove factory.