What are you planting in the garden this spring ?

Next-door's fucking cat. Filthy fucking animal. Pity you can't eat the little bastards.
Skin it and flog it on as rabbit.

The ex fiance, that will teach her not to use my credit card after we split up. Then a nice patch of poison ivy on top of her so I will always remember her for what she was. Me, bitter, no!

M

Mark The Convict

Pave over them to act as speedbumps, or dip them in pitch and set them on stakes in the garden for illumination, Caligula style. Once they've burned down - garden gnomes!

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
I tend to leave things of an agricultural/horticultural interest to my sexton.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Nothing to do with the thread - but it's great to see more and more people's posts that Westpoint likes.

I don't have a garden, but I'll plant one on the OP if he keeps coming up with this sort of shit.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Next-door's fucking cat. Filthy fucking animal. Pity you can't eat the little bastards.
Let us have no cruelty to dumb animals. Please send the poor creature to my recently opened pet sanctuary, pie and glove factory.

lots of lovely razor wire, hope that will stop the roo,s eating my birds of paradise

In the words of the great William Connolley.... the wife , face down with her bum stuck up in the air , so I can still park my bike