What Are You Listening To?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Auld_Sapper, May 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Queens of the Stone Age No One Knows,

Link.................Stand by, stand by...............TRA LA,

Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows - YouTube

Watched the history of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers last night and I never knew that Dave Grohl played with them too!

Twas cool!

Ubique ya bass !!

• Like Like x 2
    • Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 1

2. Tom Petty docu was on BBC4 last night, watched it on my new Sky dish satellite thing!!! It's really cool I can see the news and the weather back in Blighty and remind myself why the fcuk I'm living down here. Did I mention it's fcuking hot down here? Oh, yeah, and the beers are only 80 cents, which with the collapse of the Euro means I'm getting the fcukers for free!!!

Ubique ya bass !!

Oh, and I get Radio 4 on my Sky satellite thingy too, this new Archers soap drama thing is pretty awesome eh?

3. I am so gay.

4. Yeah, well Dale, you surely are the most gayest thing that was ever, ever gay, ever in the gayest sense of the gay word and seeing as how you're not a Royal Marine Commando or from 59 and you are a girl, gay on and erm, well be as gay a gay thing as you want, you gay thing you, and, erm...well...eh...can we watch please?

Ubique, ya gay thing you, ya bass !!

• Like Like x 1
  5. You're my beeatche now. Sing it.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/74137-song-your-head-2.html#post4397448

• Like Like x 1
  6. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

It may be 0605, but I'm currently on a Chopin phase and later will attempt to get to grips with Mahler.However, I'm listening to the Chopin breakfast mix - that is ol' Frederick's best tunes mixed with the gentle sound of bacon, egg, toast, beans, sausages and NATO's finest cooking and brewing. Meanwhile, the rest of the Discharge household are farting, snoring and yelping their own particular cacophony upstairs.

7. Not played many cds or music dvds lately. More live music. Went to a couple of gigs the past week or son. UK Subs at Newcastle Trillians on Thursday, the Exploited at Newcastle Academy last Saturday, supported by Crashed Out and Fiend.

8. QUEEN - The Game.

• Like Like x 1
  9. KAizers Orchestra: Diamant til kul

Now its Antrax: Caught in Mosh

10. Dave Grohl..

SK

11. You mean like this?

Anthrax - Caught in a Mosh (Live) [HQ] - YouTube

Saw these at Wolverhampton Civic Hall in 93 and Manchester in about 2001 or 2002 supporting Motorhead.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I prefer something non-musical for breakfast: Radio 4's Today which always gets the brain working. Around 5 or 6 pm I'll shove on anything from Bach to Handel or Mahler. But I'll always play Mike Oldfield when the wife's away (she can't stand T Bells), also Steve Reich.