What Are You Going To Do With Your Bank?

It appears that I have now become the proud owner of several banks this morning so I thought, "What should I do with them?".
I'm going to find out which bank holds Zanu NLs funds and loans, if I own them fine, I'll foreclose and make them bankrupt. If it's another bank then I'll offer them £1.01 in the pound for their loan book and then foreclose on Liarbour and make them bankrupt. After all they are already morally bankrupt.

Markintime said:
It appears that I have now become the proud owner of several banks this morning so I thought, "What should I do with them?".
I'm going to find out which bank holds Zanu NLs funds and loans, if I own them fine, I'll foreclose and make them bankrupt. If it's another bank then I'll offer them £1.01 in the pound for their loan book and then foreclose on Liarbour and make them bankrupt. After all they are already morally bankrupt.
Well technically you own 1/31,900,000th of a bank.

Wonder if we can get all the others to join in?

Steven said:
Markintime said:

I bet you were a wow at platoon smokers ;)

Markintime said:
Whatever you are planning, do it quick, as I plan to rob the lot of them.

Should yield enough cash to buy a 1981 Ford Fiesta with a shitty vinyl roof and crap foglights.................

dog_soldier said:
Markintime said:
Whatever you are planning, do it quick, as I plan to rob the lot of them.

Should yield enough cash to buy a 1981 Ford Fiesta with a shitty vinyl roof and crap foglights.................
And where are you going to find the cash to fuel it then?

Markintime said:
Steven said:
Markintime said:

I bet you were a wow at platoon smokers ;)
When I could get the anorak off and the spotters glasses cleaned I had a great time :)

I think that I will bury all the ill gotten gains, my Marbles, false teeth, dirty underwear and cheesy socks in a tin box at the bottom of the garden. Can't allow those Cn-unts in Neues Liebore get their sticky paws on them..... my dirty underwear that is.... thats all I've got in the World....

Latest Threads