What are you doing being up so late?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BBear, Jan 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Does your mother know :p ?

2. You talkin' to me?

3. Those questions might seem innocent but no doubt will be quickly followed by 'Ello sunshine want a Lollie?'

4. Well I've worked my way through most of a bottle of famous grouse and far too much cheesecake. Before long I'll be a fat b*****d.
    I've got nothing else to do, I'm too drunk to do my work, too ill to sleep yet and I'm just waiting until the drink pretty much knocks me out
    my mother would be proud
    what abuot you bbear?

5. No excuse. Im just a sad fcuk who cant sleep before 2 and wakes up at 7:45 on the dot.

6. I have no alcohol* or empty bottles left in my posession sir....

*Apart from a few bottles of VERY expensive bottles of vintage plonk (left to me) that are calling my name right now....

7. Backshift week. :(
    Also I have a large amount of Wife Beater :D :D

8. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Lol...HA! Drinking sorrows away, and trying to blag an adventure. Any reg's here who know of a way to get a army placement somewhere, and help appreciated!

Can't sleep, never can, heads too full of thoughts and such like.

On with the drinking. But im like B_C, wake up 6:30 regardless (damn working for Amazon)

9. To actually answer the question: Jack Daniels, and waiting for The Jeremy Kyle show to come on ITV
    Edited: No Jeremy Kyle on tonight :cry:

10. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

there is in the morning!

11. Don't have time for telly during the day, which is a pity as I love watching the ever-degrading state of Britain fal to pieces before my eyes.

12. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

used to love watching that in my morning break - lovely! Watch some scrubber try to batter her hubby, then defend her decision to f*ck a horse for s*its and giggles whilst her 3 baby triplets watch on...

brillaint eh!

13. And I bet she used to go and do Heroin with the horse too....

14. Late? It's 7:47 PM! Kicking back with a beer, watching a movie and trying to play an online dope dealer game at the same time.

15. Pissed and need to work tomorrow at 7:30 but hey no sleep for the wicked. Ask me tomorrow and i will say that i probably feel sh1t. But for now drink, drink, drink, drink.........fcuk i need to vomit.