What are ye driving?

B

Biscuits_AB

Bradshaw said:
What cars you currently driving, and whats the best/worst cars you have ever had.
Pics if you can please!

Tis my baby, if you can guess what it is ill lick your belly button -

Well it isnt mine, its my mom's car club boss's, but i had a one night stand with the sexy bitch at my prom
Edited to say - (The car that is - i swear to god..)
Seriously mate, that is one sh*te car. And you look a right c*nt as well. I'd rather drive a Bedford.

Personally I would lick the drippings from Ann Widdecombes flange lips for a solid hour dressed in cling film and be whipped with a broken bottle rather than been seen in that bolted bag of mechanical sh!te for a nanosecond 8)

Totally agree with Flashy's comment on using a classical bow tie......the women love it. :lol: :lol: s

fastmedic

FFS!

If your 'mom' really does have a car club, she should bludgeon the cretin who did that paint job with it. Get some proper tyres at least; bicycle wheels on a car can't be legal. And what happened to the windscreen? Tried to drive it before the paint was dry?

Christ in a Crap Car!!!!!....get a fookin grip!

Hope this helps.

Xplosiverab said:
Drive it down to Catterick when you go, I'm sure a set of Ammo Boot marks all over it will work wonders.
Well if it does for the car what it did for your face then in must work wonders

Bradshaw, did you not think it might have been a little silly to post your joining date and training regiment along with a picture of yourself trying to look tough and surly?

I see where you are coming from with regards to arriving at your school 'prom' in a fashion that was original and broke away from the pack. I recall on the day of the 'Leaver's Disco', when I was finishing compulsory education, that one lad turned up in an equally original fashion. No doubt he, like yourself, was trying to seperate himself from the rest of the 'automatons'. He arrived wearing a pink suit, sporting a chain for a belt, rather reminiscent of Zak Wylde, being pushed along in a wheelbarrow. He looked a right twat.

That's you that is.

Death_Rowums said:
Bradshaw, did you not think it might have been a little silly to post your joining date and training regiment along with a picture of yourself trying to look tough and surly?

I see where you are coming from with regards to arriving at your school 'prom' in a fashion that was original and broke away from the pack. I recall on the day of the 'Leaver's Disco', when I was finishing compulsory education, that one lad turned up in an equally original fashion. No doubt he, like yourself, was trying to seperate himself from the rest of the 'automatons'. He arrived wearing a pink suit, sporting a chain for a belt, rather reminiscent of Zak Wylde, being pushed along in a wheelbarrow. He looked a right twat.

That's you that is.
We had a cunt that turned up in a mini at ours.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
In the lad's defence - at least that car would never get stolen - I mean, come on!! Who would want to be seen driving THAT on Police, Camera, Action?

You look a twat and the car looks like it was painted by that limbless prengant bird that thinks the whole world wants to see her 'beautiful' body.

However, I would say that you are all missing one major point. Did he cop off due to the car's awesome pulling power?

Latest Threads