What are we training for?

With us pulling out of Iraq and moving to Afghanistan. How is this going to affect are training? And is Afghanistan going to be are Vietnam war or was Iraq it? just wondering wat people think.

Think you mean OUR not are. Did you not learn English at school??

Pride_of_the_South said:
yeah, passed it when i was 18 tho.
how?????????????? :frustrated:

the exam. i wasn't entered in GCSE english when i was 16. School propally didn't want me to ruin there record. God u got to love private school. the sadest thing is i made it to uni and not poly one either. i went UKC.

Pride_of_the_South said:
the exam. i wasn't entered in GCSE english when i was 16. School propally didn't want me to ruin there record. God u got to love private school. the sadest thing is i made it to uni and not poly one either. i went UKC.
You went to a private school and you still can't spell properly after being given more time to complete it :shock:

Pride_of_the_South said:
I think we have run the course of your Wah, PotS.

Valiant effort but we shall retire to mark your scorecard.

We shall return shortly to give you the results.

Barbgenius you aint but it may be a close run thing. ;)

Pride_of_the_South said:
yeah but i can speak malay, bet you can't do that :b
Youre right. I can't.

It appears you've been speaking it all night.

I've had to babelfish most of your comments. It still comes up with 'language not recognised. Probably a retard or a chav'.

Pride_of_the_South said:
With us pulling out of Iraq and moving to Afghanistan. How is this going to affect are training? And is Afghanistan going to be are Vietnam war or was Iraq it? just wondering wat people think.
Oooooooooooooooh, maybe Afghanistan is going to be are (sic) Afghanistan. Or quite possibly Iraq is going to be are (sic) Afghanistan. If you look at it from a Soviet perspective instead of an American one, that is.

Taking this thought process further, I wonder whose Iraq Iran is going to be a few years down the line. And whose Isle of Wight Andorra is going to be. Scary times, eh?

DozyBint said:
Pride_of_the_South said:
Oooooooooooooooh, maybe Afghanistan is going to be are (sic) Afghanistan. Or quite possibly Iraq is going to be are (sic) Afghanistan. If you look at it from a Soviet perspective instead of an American one, that is.

Taking this thought process further, I wonder whose Iraq Iran is going to be a few years down the line. And whose Isle of Wight Andorra is going to be. Scary times, eh?
If Andorra is still a duty free state maybe we should invade there next?

G

GLESGA-NED

Pride_of_the_South said:
Selemat datang BODDUH!! (A bit of Malay for you) :headbang: I did however, manage to grasp a conceptual knowledge of my mother language before learning Malay.

Pride_of_the_South said:
well done. Terima kasih (for not taking the urine) i learn't malay form the age of 5 to 14. i rarely spoke much english.
Nama saya Gwailo. Umur saya 48 tahun. Saya lalaki. Saya orang Ingeris.
Saya sudah kahwin. Saya tidak ada anak. Saya bekerja sebagai pesara askar di. Saya tinggal di London/KL.

Anda orang Inggeriskah?

Anda orang orang putihkah (mat salih)?

I have to say that most of the Malays, or more broadly Malaysians, I know write better English than you do. Mind you, those I know are all graduates of UK/US or Australian Universities. If you are English and a graduate your writing is appaling.

My Malay is shit, just picked it up by being married to a Chinese Malaysian, but I get by.