what are they gonna ask me........ Radiographer board.......

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by findfixcc6, Feb 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hope someone can help me here......

am siting the board next week, havent got a problem with the physics/math/science side of the job and understand it all quite well.

however i am an transferee and have a distinguished record in blowing things up and not much in the way of health care.

I am not after insider tips but can anyone point me in the right direction as to what they might be asking me on the Interview it would be a great help. Ive got some ideas and they seem logical to me.... ie about the corp, why i want to do it ect but is there likely to be any more specific areas that i might need to look into......

cheers

fix

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

2. The very best of luck to you.

I have sent you a PM and will try to help, the more bodies we can get the better, we are VERY short of people.

This then would be the que for Venty, Dui-lai and Foxy to take the P!ss (if venty can take a break from beating up tramps)

3. I would love to be of help but all I know about X-Ray techs is that they say 'that a deep breath, hold it' then they run away and something goes 'click'.

Good luck, if you get in the trade will almost be in double figures and youll have nearly as many other ranks as you have officers!!

4. Listen to techx3, he's there and is the best for information........hopefully you'll get in and if your good looking the trade may start to look more like the human race instead of extras for Lord of the Rings :wink:

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Did you say short OF people, or you ARE short people?

6. already blown that bit then, faces, Warrior turrets and rifle foresights dont mix................ :evil: :evil:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I'm sure Gado will be along soon to tell you about the fantastic promotion prospects....

8. aaaaaannnnnndddddddd Carry on normal P!ss taking. :D

Ok you have a (very) lengthy PM hope it helps.

Viro, the promotion prospects ARE excellent, you just have to.............Oh ............Yes ..........Gado..........I see what you mean. :lol:

9. I can see that the banter between trades in the AMS is just as good as in the Arty...........

the one difference being that we in the thinking Arty have to talk as most of the thick bunnys (gun crews) can only read up to 5 letter words and only when they are in capitals............ sentances like "GUN GO BANG.......AGAIN,AGAIN" are usually quite common on the gun park.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

10. "Gun Park" is that like Alton towers or Legoland coz it sounds like my kind of weekend :)

Oh and if you do manage to re-trade (and best of luck on that front) Dont count on seeing daylight for years. As FF says "Hold run clikky clikk buzzy sort of noise and relax" next thing you know picture of you but you can see right through it ?? I mean what the fack is all that about ?

11. Techtechtech, I've PM'd you.

12. Is there anyone else out there!

I have had PM's, phone calls, visits and god knows what else. I'm happy to help but if you are not careful you are all going to be giving the same answers :roll:

The very best of luck to you all.

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

What's that? "I like pressing buttons!"

14. you really are a one trick pony.

It's all that chucking people down the stairs it tends to dull the mind. :wink:

15. I'm here, I'm here. Better late than never & no, still not promoted!!! ;-)

So findfix, how did you get on? I know who was interviewing & they are a good bunch really.

tech x 3 how are you gorgeous? I've missed ya xx