What are the rules on Para Wings?

Why, are you planning to live on the edge of waltdom?

There's a couple of threads on here about it which run to loads of pages. Disregard the shit spouted by hats, cadets, civvies and wives of and you'll get your answer. I could tell you but I can't be ******* bothered.

What are the ways in which a soldier (Regular British Army)can "legally" wear Para Wings, without Passing P Coy?
Only wear them while running around the woods with like minded fat blokes with plastic guns that fire iddy widdy yellow balls.

What are the ways in which a soldier (Regular British Army)can "legally" wear Para Wings, without Passing P Coy?
You had to have had a Lobotomy, sex with 3 Para Mortars and a Criminal Record for ABH.

You also needed a pair of Jeans, Desert Wellies, Maroon Sweatshirt and a big **** off para tattoo.

Id suggest that the "Senior Officer" in question is a bit walty. I also have no idea why Senior Officers think that abandoning all pretence of following the dress code that applies to everyone else (without any apparent reason) is a sign of great leadership. Oi Senior bloke, lead by f*cking example!

Id suggest that the "Senior Officer" in question is a bit walty. I also have no idea why Senior Officers think that abandoning all pretence of following the dress code that applies to everyone else (without any apparent reason) is a sign of great leadership. Oi Senior bloke, lead by f*cking example!
Any idea where the dress Regs are that lay out the rules? - be good to post him a copy.

Why the **** does this keep coming up? Just man the **** up and do Pegasus Company if you want to wear the ******* things.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G The Intelligence Cell 2
GunnersQuadrant Juniors 55
G The Intelligence Cell 11