What are the rules for Ammo Storemen?

Redcap,

Being a civilian, and an EOD bod at that, I'm a bit rusty on Unit Ammo Storage matters but, straight of the top of my head, I think the rule is:

"Personnel responsible for, or employed in the day to day running of the unit ammunition store must have completed and passed the Unit Ammunition Storeman Course at the Army School of Ammunition at Kineton, Warwicks"

Which may or may not be in Ammunition and Explosive Regulations Vol 2, Part 4, Section 2, para 10 (or thereabouts - I don't know, I don't have a copy). To me, the above says that, if you have ammo, you need an Ammo Storeman.

I'm sure (or I'd at least hope, given that there's a thread on this forum that asks 'Can we show the AT trade in a better light?', or somesuch) that, if I'm wrong, a real AT will give you the DS solution.

Blimey Tilbake, you have been out of the loop for a while. Vol 2 now resides in the historical library.

I've PM'd Redcap with some info.

GM,

Like I said, I'm not that big on ammo storage, but the aim of the exercise was to elicit a response from a real AT.

Thanks for replying to Redcap.

Cheers

Thing said:
You seen a lot of that Bridge? Must hang around with the Wedge then?
Wedge this, Wedge that, I will have you know Wedges are good for some things...6 of them and you win trivial pursuits :0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G The Intelligence Cell 2
GunnersQuadrant Juniors 55
G The Intelligence Cell 11